• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Team Battle Online League

Started by Pjai, May 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Yeah ggs deprenyl/mattzw.

deprenyl, I said it last night but I'll say it again your Juri is good as. I had never even seen that jumping punch(?) into Ultra.
I was getting frustrated when you kept beating me out in the air. Had to adjust my game plan a bit. Have you played Ryuuk08 with his Juri, his mixups are nasty.
mattzw your Ibuki was pretty frustrating to play when your zoning was on form, I fall for that neckbreaker to much and when I do block it I don't punish in time, also I kept going to punish your kick dragons and getting hit with the kunai :'( more games please.
Good to get a couple of friendlies in afterward. Eru you beast, proving that burning 4 bars on a Kara demon is worth it :P
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on June 17, 2010, 09:39:44 AM
Yeah ggs deprenyl/mattzw.

deprenyl, I said it last night but I'll say it again your Juri is good as. I had never even seen that jumping punch(?) into Ultra.
I was getting frustrated when you kept beating me out in the air. Had to adjust my game plan a bit. Have you played Ryuuk08 with his Juri, his mixups are nasty.
mattzw your Ibuki was pretty frustrating to play when your zoning was on form, I fall for that neckbreaker to much and when I do block it I don't punish in time, also I kept going to punish your kick dragons and getting hit with the kunai :'( more games please.
Good to get a couple of friendlies in afterward. Eru you beast, proving that burning 4 bars on a Kara demon is worth it :P

Definitely some GG's - I'll elaborate a little on the games too

Deprenyl - Your Juri is dope... I think I'd only played that match up a grand total of 4 times before our game and I wasn't exactly too sure what to expect - I'd read that she's a zoning character with decent EX reversals, so I was a little wary of going at you wake up in that first game... Air to air is a bitch as well because of that juggle into U2, so I was at a bit of a loss haha - looks like I need more match up experience and the 2-0 reaming I got in the first game is proof enough of that haha - catch you online for more some time :)

Mattzw - I haven't played too many Ibuki's either, so my match up knowledge of that fight is very lacking - I've played Mikes Ibuki once and a few times in Ranked, but definitely not enough to form many opinions on the match... I do know, that she has jack shit life though, so when I hit you, I tried to make it count :) I can't give you much advice as to what you should be doing as I've really got 0 clue, but you're looking pretty good there bro... keep it up - you know where to come if you need more Abel practice :)

Oh and Graeme, 4 bars for 330 damage = BEAST!!! Hahahahaha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

electric

Quote from: Pjai on June 17, 2010, 10:48:55 AM
umm another ibuki...

I don't think we've played in Super yet, have we Pjai ? Hahaha sorry if we have!! :D

Pjai

electric

Hopefully you've forgotten all of my gimmicks then haha :P

geneterror

KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on June 17, 2010, 11:02:02 AM
Fucking s.HK I hate it  :(.

Stop jumping out of my Tornado Throw set ups then!  :D

Pjai

my ibuki is hopless anyway lol

jst pressure me and i will die.

CptMunta

Ok gonna stop using my PS3 for charging my PSP and pod and actually start playing games on it again.

I'll talk to my brother and hit you up this weekend hopefully Pjai I'll Flick you a message if I see you online.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

deprenyl

cheers for all the comments electric/gene, but I cant help but think I merely caught you guys out by surprise on the early matches, with juri being a new character and all.

in the later matches i felt i was being read like a book haha - all my bag of surprise tricks gone lol

you guys were clearly the better players despite whatever wins i managed to luck up early on

will definately look forward to further matches to improve my game

thanks

mattzw

Pretty much what dep said.
I'm sure we caught you by surprise with new characters as well.
Looking forward to more games.

CrazyMobius

Now that Tournament mode is released. We should start organizing some scheduled online tourneys.

Flash

inoxx do you still wanna play at 7pm on the 21st vs fist of fury and binkninja just so we can get a time sorted

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

CptMunta

Right o gentlemen will be on tonight for team tourney matches with my bro from 9:30pm. So any teams online ready to rock flick me an invite our handles are:

CptMunta
mineator

Turn your headsets on if you have them. We'll be in the nzism psn chat room too :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta