• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Gulies alt 2 costume

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, June 02, 2010, 05:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAS]akuma1nz

Can any1 tell me how 2 get this? I like this costume hard out but I'm fckd off cauz I don't no how 2 get it!!! He's got elbow pads, gloves & a radio hookd up 2 his vest...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Skullator

I think you had to get that pack through special pre-order gifts..

[SAS]akuma1nz

So that means... Is there a code? Cauz it can't be on the game 2 unlock or is it? 2 lazy 2 do trials & shit...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

Barnstorm

Quote from: akuma1nz on June 02, 2010, 05:31:06 PM
So that means... Is there a code? Cauz it can't be on the game 2 unlock or is it? 2 lazy 2 do trials & shit...

dont you have to buy it

[SAS]akuma1nz

From... The SAS store??? Nah... I've got costumes frm sf4 plus I've got the ssf4 costumes that u can buy aswell... But don't have that mean as Gulie 1... Grrrrr

samurai black

came as a pre-order bonus from some places. its getting a regular release as DLC in a few weeks probably

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

What Richard said. The people that have it got it as a pre order bonus from some stores. The rest of us just have to wait.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[SAS]akuma1nz

Ok it's a bonus then... But what I want to no is... Is it a code??? Cauz I've only seen gulie with a diff costume & no1 else...

massi4h

There's a pack that came with some preorders which had costumes for Guile, Blanka (so epic), Gen, Fei Long and Dhalsim. It comes out in the last week of this month in the dlc store iirc.

[SAS]akuma1nz

Shot mason thanks for that... I like the diff costumes... Haha

B BOY DRAW2

yaaa...for real...I been tryna find a code on the sly...but yeah...like they  ::) already said...
It comes in the LAST release of the costumes...

...but I'm still thinkin there's a way to get it earlier...

...hmmm... 8)
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.