• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC2 Etiquette for casual matches

Started by Ryan, June 13, 2007, 12:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

STOP PLAYING WOW.

before i mind control you into a group of mobs and kill your asses.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

or else he'll offer you sex for 5000g  :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

^post the link in case noone gets the reference.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Hey! That's enough WoW on my site...

Dirty mmorpgers...

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ryan on June 14, 2007, 01:51:06 AM
I think if you play against someone like Simon, who has almost perfected the flaws of gaurdbreak, you'll learn to appreciate it when someone doesn't gaurd break you.

I think for the most of us auckland players, we're all so friendly with each other, cause we don't take it so seriously. We're just out for some fun during casual matches.

The day we all start to whore the glitches during casuals... is when the auckland MVC2 scene will turn into the USA MVC2 scene... lots of arguments and non-friendlyness, abuse and complaints. With very rare sights of good sportsmanship every once in a while.

I see where you're coming from Flux, but I don't think I could play to my fullest at every game.  Maybe this is one of my limits, as to why I can't seem to control MSP as well as I used to. Maybe my urge to kill is gone  :-\  Maybe it's time to use Dan Hibiki?

I noticed last time, that the more I wanted to win, and the more that I wanted to completely destroy my opponent.... the worse I felt if I had lost. That's why I don't get so serious anymore I guess.

It's good that we all discuss our views on what is generally acceptable behaviour in MVC2. Varying opinions, but that's really good, cause we can all see it from another perspective. :)

Don't even think about playing ...when u r serious..u... kills..T__T :'( :'(.....strider death in sec.......long story.....lol...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on June 14, 2007, 09:37:02 PM
QuoteI just wanted to get out of MSP for a while and play some not-so-hardout teams.
thats one of the main reasons why i play low tier so often. its also why im still pretty crap with the better characters :( 

ioane and ben are pretty versatile with the lower tiers. and beating gods with low tier teams is always awesome.

Just trying some low tier since i cant use TOp tier team T_T

gunsmoke

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on June 16, 2007, 04:09:28 PM
ben is god tier.....

i thought you would've figured that out by now

T_______T".......DaveTO rulez da CLOck now......