• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Mortal Kombat 9: You weak pathetic fools!

Started by fluxcore, June 11, 2010, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: samurai black on April 10, 2011, 11:49:37 PM
huh. didnt know cyrax was black

Haha :D, I only found out like a month ago when I this:

Lol. His head is strangely football shaped in that pic.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

montstros1ty

Release date pushed backwards to 29th April now it seems... most NZ stockists have updated their dates to reflect it :(

http://www.techday.co.nz/gameconsole/news/mortal-kombat-delayed-in-nz/19857/2/
See you at the party Richter!

redtie

Barnstorm

Spent all day playing it

I have to say it is very different from the 2d versions having a dash instead of a run. Also at the moment im finding it hard to start an offense.

Standing jab stops most jump in attempts and crouching kicks seem really good but i have only been playing against AI

The combo system is more strict than I had expected i was expecting it to be more like MKvs DC. Gona hit the lab tomorrow and see how the characters compare Im liking kabal at the mo

I wish I didnt have to go through every move to find out which ones launch tho

geneterror

We spent 1/2 an hour or so playing it on the weekend. That was more than enough for me.
KOW 2011

nztauranga

I better not buy this game, looks to grusome for the kids at home. YEAH RITE!! How many games do you know, have a player who can morph into his opponents, none. SHANG TSHUNG has got big hairy balls thats why..and just for a laugh reptiles invisibility should be fun to play with. Just wish they had friendship and babality lols.
-work to live not live to work-><>

electric

Quote from: nztauranga on April 19, 2011, 08:30:50 AM
I better not buy this game, looks to grusome for the kids at home. YEAH RITE!! How many games do you know, have a player who can morph into his opponents, none. SHANG TSHUNG has got big hairy balls thats why..and just for a laugh reptiles invisibility should be fun to play with. Just wish they had friendship and babality lols.

Pretty sure this game DOES have those  ;D
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

There are vids on youtube of some characters babalities. Havent seen any friendships etc yet though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 19, 2011, 08:38:36 AM
There are vids on youtube of some characters babalities. Havent seen any friendships etc yet though.
Wow! Thats going to rage a few serious players. Yeah i think i'll give this game a go. Not overly excited on it tho.
-work to live not live to work-><>

karizzma

[NIUE] weazzyefff

We'll it has been many many years since the old as fuck MK's had Babalities, Friendships, Animalities, Brutalities. Where's the FUCKIN MERCY AT!!! That shit was trollin at it's finest.

I though they would think of more n shit, cos that's where this game got me back in the days. Not having us asking wtf happened to all of them.

So they brought back babalities....hmm...that's a start.

BUT when' the last game had animaltiy? That was awesome. you had to do the mercy n shit too. I had the book for all there fatalities way back before internet n shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

KOW 2011

CaptainHook

Lol, i wanna try it. I have no idea if i'll like it or not.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K