• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Mortal Kombat 9: You weak pathetic fools!

Started by fluxcore, June 11, 2010, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if (read: I hope) that Cyrax command throw gets the hitstun decreased a lot, because that bomb loop is a bit too good. Cyrax has a formidable zoning game without it, but that bomb loop basically makes him into a Zangief with the best projectile zoning in the game as well. It's also not hard to get in when you have a teleport rofl

As for broken, I don't believe it really. There is a lot of bullshit in it, but everyone has it by the looks. I wouldn't be surprised if Raiden gives Cyrax a really hard time for a start, even with the bomb loop. And the only wakeup tool cyrax has is teleport, which isn't exactly a 'get off me' move. You can kinda fuck him up quite a lot in the corner.
There is no knowledge that is not power

Lennysaurus

I mean broken as in like everyone is broken.  Like as in a happy rainbow broken.

Like, that's the way I see this game working.  Everyone being so broken that it works.  Like the GG games.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Cyrax in the corner is not the best place he wants to be.  His teleport as a reversal is actually kaka so your best bet is to block right and then if the opportunity rises either safe bnb or teleport away to gather some ground.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

How is the online? If its decent, I'll go buy this on Sunday instead of getting Kate a birthday present haha.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Just buy MK for her as a present  ;D

I actually had fun playing this last night at Munta's place. I'm thinking of maining Kabal and alt Kitana. Zoning in this game feels good!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xkheretic

Ha! I'm going Kitana main, and Kabal / Ermac alt.  This game is really fun.  I doubt it's going to leave my xbox for a very long time.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Anyone gona main Kratos?

i would if cbf'd playing dis.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

I wouldn't bother maining Kratos if I were you. He's banned from all good tournaments.

redtie

I definitely like this game. Reptile seems pretty good will definitely main him. I really want to go buy this game but from what I've heard online isn't the best. I don't want another game that I only use training mode.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: LN on April 30, 2011, 03:32:35 PM
I wouldn't bother maining Kratos if I were you. He's banned from all good tournaments.
Aww gay cunts. THey shoulda made him playable playable.

I reckon kabal is da best from MK. Him and the robot dudes.

I wish someone figured out a secret in which there is actually animalites.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i shall destroy u leonard !!!!!!!!!
im learning the gayest combo ever today to unleash it upon theee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

everyones who had a play of this seems to have changed from that games gay to oh this games actually pretty cool .
Sounds like alot of us will be beasting this , see you all at nats with my secret charcter !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Chocobuny

Liking Quan Chi. His zombie trance move is hilarious to me and his xray is sick. Also his damage boost move is kinda fun to play around with, but I'm not sure how to make it only give me the damage boost and not the health boost lol.

LN