• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF 4 Tourney patch due tomorrow!

Started by fluxcore, June 15, 2010, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

HoneyBadger

Didn't ask how many times Richard Umehara can hit that shit
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Well if someone sees your U2 and wants to sweep you. iirc U2 has a 21 frame start up so I don't think there's gonna be anything that you could do before the flash that would cause you to get hit by it.

There is 25 frame red fireball with Akuma I guess. And if you're a shitty masher, then if they do a random ultra and you try teleport you might accidentally get a red fireball if he crosses you up then he would counter hit lol. HP Tandem engine has a 26 frame start up.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on June 15, 2010, 11:07:14 AM
Well if someone sees your U2 and wants to sweep you. iirc U2 has a 21 frame start up so I don't think there's gonna be anything that you could do before the flash that would cause you to get hit by it.

There is 25 frame red fireball with Akuma I guess. And if you're a shitty masher, then if they do a random ultra and you try teleport you might accidentally get a red fireball if he crosses you up then he would counter hit lol. HP Tandem engine has a 26 frame start up.

Counterhits only hap[pen if you hit the opponent during their startup or active frames.  not in thier recovery.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: zosla on June 15, 2010, 12:52:09 PM
this patch is free to all right?

Yes, but I think (not sure) the people who have import versions of the game need to get the DLC from the PSN store that their copy of the game came from... so the people who bought from FirstGames might need to set up a US account to download this.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

massi4h

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 15, 2010, 12:37:30 PM
Counterhits only hap[pen if you hit the opponent during their startup or active frames.  not in thier recovery.
Yeah that's what I mean. I was counting the startup frames on the moves. So if I do red fireball and Stu has super reactions and does his Ultra 2 in 4 frames or less from when I did my red fireball, then he will get a counter hit ultra.

samurai black

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Richard Umehala might just be the greatest thing ever birthed on these forums.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

maelgrim

Euro PSN updates were moved to earlier in the week a wee while back :)
Though that does seem pretty quick, no update on euro blog yet.
Must go see if I can dl it
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?