• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Arcade Stories.

Started by CrazyMobius, June 16, 2010, 09:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

Yifans's angry ken guy is a beast.

thats all lol

Rorooze

Quote from: xpunch on June 16, 2010, 08:14:39 PM
Yifans's angry ken guy is a beast.

thats all lol

yep, that guy keeps it classy, raising his hand as high as he can before hitting PPP

Lennysaurus

Fuck do any of you OG guys remember "Suit Guy"?  That dude was a fucking maniac!!! 

He was like the destroyer of the CVS2 machine.  He used to smash the shit out of it.

And then there was that Korean guy we called cheesy throw guy, whos entire gameplan focussed around rolling nad throwing or rolling and super.  Crazy mixups lol.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 18, 2010, 09:24:05 AM
Fuck do any of you OG guys remember "Suit Guy"?  That dude was a fucking maniac!!! 

He was like the destroyer of the CVS2 machine.  He used to smash the shit out of it.

And then there was that Korean guy we called cheesy throw guy, whos entire gameplan focussed around rolling nad throwing or rolling and super.  Crazy mixups lol.

CVS2 was the story maker. Steven and I called suit guy "Bangy Business" because he indeed wore a business suit and banged the buttons a lot. Also when things got hectic I remember he used to move the seat aside and take a cowboy stance to play. I like to think angry Ken guy is his sucessor.

Cheesy throw guy was possibly "Donkey". He used to pick E.Honda and just headbutt roll and throw. He once threatened to beat up Steven. Weird guy...

There was also "Green Hair" who we later got to know as "Mike" and a Japanese guy who carried a fan and also had an extra role in "The Last Samurai."

kingpiccolo

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 18, 2010, 09:30:37 AM
a Japanese guy who carried a fan and also had an extra role in "The Last Samurai."

ahahahhah we called him sleepy.

then we called barry glasses guy never had a name for cory, when we got to know them they said they use to call me akuma guy LOLS

Lennysaurus

Quote from: kingpiccolo on June 18, 2010, 10:49:39 AM
ahahahhah we called him sleepy.

then we called barry glasses guy never had a name for cory, when we got to know them they said they use to call me akuma guy LOLS

I used to call you "Fag".  Self explanatory really.  hohohoho.

Do you remember that time we were using the  Kuma just frame glitch on dudes and cackling maniacly at them... was awesome.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

kingpiccolo

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 18, 2010, 11:27:45 AM
I used to call you "Fag".  Self explanatory really.  hohohoho.

Do you remember that time we were using the  Kuma just frame glitch on dudes and cackling maniacly at them... was awesome.
i remember when we played some random at tag and laughed loud as and he stood up to give us the evils over the machine only to see a couple of big maori his head dropped and sat down pretty fast.

xpunch

Quote from: kingpiccolo on June 18, 2010, 11:38:50 AM
i remember when we played some random at tag and laughed loud as and he stood up to give us the evils over the machine only to see a couple of big maori his head dropped and sat down pretty fast.

bludy mawrie's eah

CrazyMobius

Quote from: kingpiccolo on June 18, 2010, 11:38:50 AM

lol.

zos'la

oh story time!!!

ok I was similar to many of u who play sf2 world warrior and of course uses GUILE!!!
so i was about 10-12 at the time and was at a DAIRY of course playing on those cabs, this bully from anotehr school senior to me as he was prolly 5th or 6 form at the time. He challenges me and of course as a guile user I wuld invisible throw the shit out of him liek there is no tomorrow.. anyways so he got pissed of and as a bully he started talking shit and crap about beating me up. One day he got so pissed off he smashed the screen of the cab and ran off after he lost and of course I told the owner who called the police on him and got him arrested and dont know what happen after that.
Then another few months passed and the same guy plays me, this time after a few lost he walked off, then out of a sudden he came behind me and started to harras me then punched me and laugh... so what did I do in return? as a Vietgong, I quickly picked up a rock which was about the size of his face and chucked it at him... he never came back to that dairy :)

/end
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

xpunch

I wud ov done the same thing andy lolz

one day after school i was at the mangere town center arcade with my mates, we were about 9years old and we had $1 to spend on SF2 lol we were poor az.

Anyways there was a older dude about 17years old beasting it with ken against the cpu, he then asked me to take the 1st round for him, i lost and he didn't care that much and said its alryt he carried on and made it to the next stage then he tells my mate to play the 1st round my mate loses, the old guy was all goods about it, but then he ended up losing and told us that its our fault and had a big as spazz like smashing the buttons and shaking up the cab, he then turned to us and made us give him our $1.

Asshole.

deprenyl

lol theres quite a lot of interesting stories in this thread

good reading material  ;D

Blutsauger

Only Arcade experience I remember was a Marvel 2 game in Auckland somewhere.I was pretty fucking young.

I had Hulk, Venom and Strider.It was that day that I realised "Wow.If you were constantly caught in Striders Orbs, that'd be pretty fucking annoying!"
Venom fang and Orbs all day err'day. Guy got pissed and left. I think he heard me laughing because I heard him say "Fucking cheap cunt..."

Havent had any fights like your hori bastards.hahhahaha.Although, I did see some guy get bitchslapped for Invisible Throws with Guile. It was a really loud bitchslap man. Like, If you Threw a bit of steak onto a BBQ off of The moon.Sounding like a goddamn gun or some shit. Being in Auckland and surrounded by Maoris I proceeded to Silently Poop.

Eddy_COMBO

wtf people actually fight after losing lol ive never had that happen to me, then again im usually the one losing lol

i dont have any awesome stories but i remember playing 20c SF2 and Waku Waku 7 when i was in Intermediate. Also when i was in high school our local tekken tag/killer instinct machine would sometimes give us double credits which was mean.

i dont know if hes still there but i remember in yifans there was this dude that would always play SF2: world warrior and always pick Blanka and whenever his jumping RH failed to connect it was always followed by a loud BASH of the buttons lol
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on June 21, 2010, 01:24:25 AM
wtf people actually fight after losing lol ive never had that happen to me, then again im usually the one losing lol

i dont have any awesome stories but i remember playing 20c SF2 and Waku Waku 7 when i was in Intermediate. Also when i was in high school our local tekken tag/killer instinct machine would sometimes give us double credits which was mean.

i dont know if hes still there but i remember in yifans there was this dude that would always play SF2: world warrior and always pick Blanka and whenever his jumping RH failed to connect it was always followed by a loud BASH of the buttons lol

Haha fuck I know that dude. Yea he still rocks up and just sits there doing neutral jump HK with Blanka against the CPU. One dude challenged him and he just stood up, walked away from the machine, waited for the guy to finish, then proceeded to go and resume his beastly NJ HK gameplay against the CPU.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.