• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

xpunch is selling up.

Started by xpunch, June 17, 2010, 05:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

im selling my modded 360 and my 42".

If your in Auckland i can drop it off to you lolz
My number is 0211468312

$450 for the Xbox360
2 x Controllers
1 x Xbox live vision camera
20gig Harddrive
Super long ethernet cable
All the cords etc..
9 Games:
SSF4
SF4
Call of Duty MW2
Tekken 6
Samurai Showdown Sen
Eternal Sonata
DBZ - Raging Blast
Dynasty Wariors - Strike Force
KoF XII

Might be abit over priced lol but yeah i don't wana see my 360 go lolz.

I don't got a pic of my 42" but the link below is the same tv, same make and all.
I got it back in May 2008 so yeah two years old still works algudz,
and i gotta awesome stand for it too.
Selling my tv for $950

http://www.eoneonline.co.nz/shop/CP/Television+and+Home+Entertainment/Philips/03062.html

If nothing sells il probly just keep the stuff or sell it to my inlaws that wana lay by my shit lolz.
il still be playing super n that i just need some fast cash , to fix my beamer lol.

fluxcore

Buy japanese next time foolio! lol :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

tell me about it lolz. i thought id be cool and buy a beamer for my 1st car a year later my car starts falling apart  :(

xpunch

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=299485926&ed=true

Selling my super duper stick lolz super cheap

$220

oh and my tv and xbox have been sold  ;D

B BOY DRAW2

Dude...are you actually just stopping playing!?  :-\
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

gunsmoke

Damn u selling ur stick sad :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

xpunch

its all for a good cause boyz  ;D

sell my toys = fix car = get a better job = better life for my daughter = im the man.

il  buy all my games and toys again after  iv brought my 1st house  ;D ;D ;D but for now I gotta be a good hardworking daddy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8). stepping up my game now, so kick back.

fluxcore

TOYS????

TOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYSSSS???????
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: xpunch on June 26, 2010, 08:59:28 PM
its all for a good cause boyz  ;D

sell my toys = fix car = get a better job = better life for my daughter = im the man.

il  buy all my games and toys again after  iv brought my 1st house  ;D ;D ;D but for now I gotta be a good hardworking daddy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8). stepping up my game now, so kick back.

Big ups to you bro.  Much respect.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hones to who your selling all your shit mane... guttered. I would be guttered as to sell my fun in a box. Hmm i wonder how many beers and chronic i could buy though....

Your sticks fucking mean as now too! Coordinates with your bema too, you should turn your bema into a giant arcade cabinet that you can roll down hills.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Jay, you are the man.

Gonna miss you on xbl though :(

stereomonkey

He still has a xbox to play on but wont have a stick.  I think that is what Jay told me yesterday
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xpunch

yup il still be lurking around in the shadows of NZism, and maybe on the xbl padding it out when i can. but big ups to the Guile Guy for buying my stick lolz, well im off to giga to meet him now, and hope all goes good.

shot lenny, mason n weezy.

also a massive thanks to all the boyz i have built good friendships with, too many names to type, so il just say thanks to all the NZism boyz for welcoming me into the community with open arms, was mean to get to meet all of you's even if it was for a short period of time.

Im outs now  :'( il be trying to make the big cash and il be back when im about 30 years old or sumding  ;D ;D thanks NZism for being oh so beastly. Jay xpunch is logging out  ;D till i get back boyz keep me in your hearts hahahahahaha laterzzz

NZism is BEAST

fluxcore

see ya round cowboy _b

would be cool if you popped in to nats over the years though, even if only to spectate :)

JackSmash

Shit man sad to see you out bro.
Best of luck in the future. Mad Respekt.