• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

My new job!!! What do you do for a living?!

Started by Lennysaurus, June 28, 2010, 12:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budafist

I could Birry Wong,
or I could Barry White
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

nztauranga

PBT Bulk Transport, Swinglift Operator..60 ass sitting hours a week!!! 5am-6pm and half day saturdays...was almost about to throw my job in and make a living gaming Lol! yeah rite!...
-work to live not live to work-><>

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Who cares!! You get to drive those beasts (which im assuming is a swinglift)
pringles

[CYS] hebretto

I am the CEO of an AV production company

(may or may not be true)

I also moonlight as an IT programmer ... but spend most of my time browse the intertubes haha
CYS CEO aka Former TEAM AV CEO aka herbretto aka berbeto aka HAMAGER

Licensed to roll cancel since the age of 16.

www.ozhadou.net

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

BOTTOM TUBES

also I want a job like masons.......hes my idol ::) ::)

I dont hava job, I'm poor....everyone feel sorry for me and donate $1 each...i reckon i could crack a lazy $30 haha ;D ;D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

originaljulz

Quote from: Optimus DAVE on July 06, 2010, 03:39:27 PM
BOTTOM TUBES

also I want a job like masons.......hes my idol ::) ::)

I dont hava job, I'm poor....everyone feel sorry for me and donate $1 each...i reckon i could crack a lazy $30 haha ;D ;D

I feel your pain. I'm looking for a part time job atm as well. It's impossible right now :S
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Barnstorm

Quote from: massi4h on June 28, 2010, 08:08:50 PM
Professional Gamer.
I live off guitar hero tournaments.
I try to troll the best that I can.

Do you actually make any coin doing that or is just free shit

And I have no job
But im a student and get free moneys for being a student ;D

massi4h

Total actual prize money I've won is about $2500, but the rest have all been cool prizes like my monitor, had a phone worth $1000 which I gave to my sister but broke this year, ipod nano, ipod touch, $1000 Noel Leeming voucher (bought our new oven lol), probably nearing $400 of timezone credit.

Most of it got spent while overseas, sharing with parents, etc. Had to use student loan living costs last year to buy my xbox and I'm still living off student benefits. Just lucky super hasn't come out at yifans yet cause I spent a shitload last year there.

Rorooze

fuuuuuuuuuuuck prize money in gaming has gone up since when I used to play :p I think in total the most I got from quake was like 300 bucks :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I won a 1000 dollar prize. It was GT3 AND T4 though. And had over 300 competitors in the over 14 grade when i was 15. I kinda prepared for it like crazy though lol. 1:05 on midfield raceway in front a massive as crowd trying not to choke, best i've done even better than at home.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

syngin

Programmer (server, network, web) for a large call center outsourcer (AU and NZ). Frothing for the arcade release of Super as I'm close enough to the city that I can play at lunch (burnt a shit-tonne of cash on vanilla).

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 08, 2010, 02:29:09 AM
I won a 1000 dollar prize. It was GT3 AND T4 though. And had over 300 competitors in the over 14 grade when i was 15. I kinda prepared for it like crazy though lol. 1:05 on midfield raceway in front a massive as crowd trying not to choke, best i've done even better than at home.

What car?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: OLEET on July 08, 2010, 04:52:56 PM
What car?
You had to pick out of the Arcade cars. I went with S class and i think it was either the Viper GTS or the Camaro, can't remember which one i decided on. The guy who was in the final with me fucked up on the 11th lap, overlapped the dirt by a fraction and spun the fuck out lol.

Can't wait for GT5.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!