• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Snake1337

I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!

electric

Not sure if you want to count our games from the other day Pjai - we didn't exactly say whether we were playing for this or not haha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs NZ tu

2-1 to weazal

Fark man you nerly got me there. You were better than i thought lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pjai

Quote from: electric on July 13, 2010, 03:39:45 PM
Not sure if you want to count our games from the other day Pjai - we didn't exactly say whether we were playing for this or not haha

dont count those haha

MistaTCR

MistaTCR 2-1 akuma1nz

GG's bro, you had a good keep away with your Akuma.

Flash

Just a reminder to get your pool matches out of the way before the 19th of july 10pm. its the deadline for pool matches.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Nick4now

I'll be online tomorrow night. Let me know when you guys (kariZZma and smoofikith) are online so we can get our match outta the way

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Hydro, Gene and Mineator, we need to play!

Post up here if you guys are keen to set something up, I'll be around this weekend.

Hydro

I dropped out Skull bro. Can't get connection to the other dudes anyway. Good luck my bro!

CptMunta

Starting tomorrow if I see you guys on I'll flick you an invite a d try and sus matches. I'll be dropping out after that since I'll be away. Will be keen to join in again when I get back though.

Mineator is my bro. Doubt he'll be on though as he goes out into the wilderness for the week. Sorry flash.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Ah, sweet as cheers James

GG's to Gene today
Skull 3 - 0 Geneterror666

K123_iy

Good games Snake,

k123_iy (3) - Snake1337 (0)

Skullator

Quote from: martinizzle on June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM
- All pool games must be played before 19th July 10pm. If you are unable to organise a time for a game with someone in your pool then the time you play the game will be defaulted to the 19th of july, 8pm â€" 10pm. If one player is not online at this time to play their game, a win will be awarded to the player that is online during that time 2-1.

Tonights the night guys, get 'er done!

CptMunta

Electric, Binkninja, imag I'll be on tonight to sus out our games. Will invite you to the nzism chat room in case you don't have it. :) let's do this!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta