• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Your main character in sf4

Started by [NIUE]iRONSoL, July 01, 2010, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: wick3d wayz on July 15, 2010, 11:45:59 PM
bro i'm ranked 24th right now lol 23 more spots to go ;D

how do you look at that? Or are you just talking about BP? Which is pretty damn good mane. Especially with all that lag.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Weazzy isnt wrong there. I dont get how people can be fucked ploughing through that many scrubs.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Ryu & Ken.

More Ryu, cause I've always liked the idea of playing the 'main guy' or the 'hero' when I was a kid and saw Steet Fighter 2: World Warrior.

Over the years of the different SF games, started moving more towards Ken, because I'm scrub and like to flow chart.

But now that I'm actually trying to get good, I'm back to Ryu.  Mainly because I'm better at QCF's and shoryu's than charging stuff.  And I like fireballs and shoryu's.  Ryu because I like the easy setups into supers/ultra.  I like twitch executions rather than charge (if that makes sense).  I like flashy combo's, and while Ken is meant to be flashier in terms of story and his character, I just love seeing a combo string finished off by a super hugemungus fireball.

So yeah, a combination of the above makes Ryu my choice.
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Don't lie Darren. I know you only like tits and ass.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]OLEET on July 16, 2010, 01:09:44 PM
Don't lie Darren. I know you only like tits and ass.

Mmm... Viper, Chun Li, Cammy...
<PSN> Kriselda

electric

Quote from: Pinolicious on July 16, 2010, 02:48:38 PM
Mmm... Viper, Chun Li, Cammy...

Sif... How can you say tits and ass without mentioning Rufus ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 16, 2010, 12:14:25 PM
how do you look at that? Or are you just talking about BP? Which is pretty damn good mane. Especially with all that lag.

based it off BP bro. i just kept playing guys with high BP and PP
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 16, 2010, 12:18:40 PM
Weazzy isnt wrong there. I dont get how people can be fucked ploughing through that many scrubs.

well you know in ranked you choose who you play, and for me personally i only play those who are good, it's the only way to bump up the BP and PP up a fair amount. playing scrubs is a waste of time as you get jack all both BP's and tyrna improve yourself.

oh and playing online for a bit, you kind of get the idea of who's good and who's not......well for me that is :)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community