• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

New Player

Started by Simulacrum, July 05, 2010, 01:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

Ahh yup I guess that would make you go Huhh???? haha

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The throw teching is just an example of how the timing is effecting you.

'Bad habits' probably isnt the best term for it on my part. Im just saying, when you inevitably play on an offline setup, you will find a lot of the stuff that works heaps online (your links, the timing for your techs, tick-throw setups etc.) is going to be considerably less effective.

Im essentially saying what Ben said to you, but in a snobbier way.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Toomeke on July 06, 2010, 01:53:08 PM
Ahh yup I guess that would make you go Huhh???? haha
Yea preetty much. I'm still a bit lost against him ay. Damn Sagat got me into a bad habit if you ask me - thinking boxer was free lol.

The thing that really fucks me off is when i cross him up then get in ONE jab and now he's too far away for anything. That right there is balls. And SRK don't even mention it. They tell you to tic throw mix up with ambig cross up, but how when one jab is enough to push him to safety lmfao. It's only some crossups though but it always happens on my most ambig ones , so really pisses me off.

And about the ex PC. I wasn't sure if could get punished so was trying it. And yes it hurt...hurt real bad.... no more EX PC make weazal sad.

Another reason why i need boxer practice. Which sucks cos the only one on psn right for the job right now is a 'no throws' ragequiter lol.

And Bill , you essentially said what i said.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Essentially, all goods.

Its just this sentence:

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 06, 2010, 01:14:06 PM
I never get into bad habits, cos i never start them in the first place.

Conflicted heavily with this paragraph:

I think i'm just used to it though as i always play online. And the other day i was playing Ben who told me to stop throwing. It's in Bison's game to tec throw against boxer cos of s lp properties let you get in for mixups/THROWS because he's mashing the good old fuck off jab. Even though... I show respect and try not throw, but then my whole game shut down and all i was doing was practicing block strings thinking fuck, this is way to predictable for my gameplay.

Leaving me wondering wtf you thought you meant.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Nigga, do cr. jab then standing short x2, works like a beast.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

WTF Bill that paragraph has nothing to do with bad habits. It's a well known mix up/ strategy for Boxer you tard.

I think you should've read this

I just don't know if it has affected my offline gameplay as i only play against my friends which are free to body awwlllll day.

I think i'm just used to it though as i always play online.

Again, maybe i'm used to it. Or maybe i'm just mashing tech in between block strings cos i'm not a lag psychic player either.

That thing about Juri's pinwheel is somewhat on my mind though. But i have to test it in a real offline game, or actually a bunch of them.

What i meant was what i said. I didn't use any big words or anything.

So ESSENTIALLY you DID mean what i said. Am i right? Orrrrrr nah?

Quote from: OLEET on July 06, 2010, 02:38:05 PM
Nigga, do cr. jab then standing short x2, works like a beast.

LOL ! Nigga st jab owns cr jab, and mk better for os bait. Nigga I AM M.WEAZAL!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

Bro Ben mashes jab hard aye then he always complains about mashers  ::) lol scrub.

To prove yourself MBM UBM match at nats.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: OLEET on July 06, 2010, 04:12:37 PM
Bro Ben mashes jab hard aye then he always complains about mashers  ::) lol scrub.

>:( >:( >:( >:(

FUK YOUR A SCRUB SMOOF

I'll UBM you! Large that shit with extra Wicked Wings on the side!!!

I'M REALLY ANGRY

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: OLEET on July 06, 2010, 04:12:37 PM

Mash jab is genius. I respect that.

Fuck you and your abbreviations caant. I don't need to prove shit. From the great Jet Li's mouth 'I am nobody bitch, YOU are my bitch'.

Also Dan sorry for turning your intro thread into FREINDLY arguing. But the man rung me up pretty quick ay lol. I wish the chicks on facebook would ring back that quick. You keen on getting on the piss tonight man flick us a txt. I'll probably get some credit soon. 

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Toomeke on July 06, 2010, 04:17:36 PM

FUK YOUR A SCRUB SMOOF

I'll UBM you! Large that shit with extra Wicked Wings on the side!!!

I'M REALLY ANGRY

LOSER SWAPS PNG FOR COLESLAW AND ORIGINAL RECIPE INSTEAD OF WW. BURGER HAS TO BE ORIGINAL RECIPE FILLET THE MOST BORING BURGER EVER

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I read that paragraph as well weazzy. Enthralling stuff. Good to see you have SOME grasp of the situation

But the paragraph in question was describing you falling into a BAD HABIT (throwing lots) which conflicted with you saying you dont start bad habits at all. Paradox there buddy.

Essentially a paradox anyway.

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hmm what? Teching? yes. Throwing? Of course, rage quitting comments don't make me change my whole play style. You trying to argue with me over nothing is what it is. What ever you do with your game do it. Thanks for your opinion but no thanks.

I kinda starting trusting my own opinions alot more when i saw Ben and Andy's comments on what to do to punish Juri's lk PW. Especially Andy's sweep punish, he's either stalling, or that shit is weak mane.

Anyway i thought someone was gonna say that after i posted it, and was gonna edit it. BUT i thought nah they know i don't mean MINDLESSLY mashing throw like a brainless drone. BUT looking for it cos that's ALL you really have to look for in this game faarrkk. GOSH is it that hard?

I respect you and Ben. Alot more than you's obviously respect me, at least not enough to have a win or a dozen! Farrk.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im not saying you dont understand anything, im also not bashing your gameplay. I got respect for you as well cuz.

Im bashing the fact that two things you said in the same post contradict each other. You said you dont fall into bad habits, then you described what was essentially a bad habit. One that was particularly exploitable in an offline scenario.

The REASON I did this, is because you weren't sure how you being used to online timing was affecting your offline play, so i drew attention to something that you should be aware of next time you play offline, so you can suss that shit out accordingly, adapt faster, and start destroying cunts in more legit competitive scenarios.

BIRRY WONG is only trying to help. He's just doing it with a (wordy) Iron Fist.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 06, 2010, 08:00:09 PM

The REASON I did this, is because you weren't sure how you being used to online timing was affecting your offline play, so i drew attention to something that you should be aware of next time you play offline, so you can suss that shit out accordingly, adapt faster, and start destroying cunts in more legit competitive scenarios.

Oh yeah i got fucking confused. You quote the wrong shit then, my 'bad habbits' down a bit according to you is my gameplay against boxer with tic throws/ mix ups. Don't get what's so bad about that, and i'm really trying to figure it out as well. Boxer always tic throw. You gonna say ' Yeah nigga do that shit, it not gonna work offline though , hahahahahaha fool'.

I don't mean to sound like a cock, it might be that my brain isn't as evolved as yours. Yeah honestly i do feel a bit lost, just had a phat blaze and now i'm getting mind fucked. You suit your main.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 06, 2010, 08:23:28 PM
Oh yeah i got fucking confused. You quote the wrong shit then, my 'bad habbits' down a bit according to you is my gameplay against boxer with tic throws/ mix ups. Don't get what's so bad about that, and i'm really trying to figure it out as well. Boxer always tic throw. You gonna say ' Yeah nigga do that shit, it not gonna work offline though , hahahahahaha fool'.

I don't mean to sound like a cock, it might be that my brain isn't as evolved as yours. Yeah honestly i do feel a bit lost, just had a phat blaze and now i'm getting mind fucked. You suit your main.

I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

<3 <3 <3
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.