• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

New Player

Started by Simulacrum, July 05, 2010, 01:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL! Shit did i say that? Man i gotta lay off the kush.

I meant to say my brain is way too evolved and your comments are not worthy of my oppinion.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

KOW 2011

Simulacrum

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 06, 2010, 04:18:45 PM
Mash jab is genius. I respect that.

Fuck you and your abbreviations caant. I don't need to prove shit. From the great Jet Li's mouth 'I am nobody bitch, YOU are my bitch'.

Also Dan sorry for turning your intro thread into FREINDLY arguing. But the man rung me up pretty quick ay lol. I wish the chicks on facebook would ring back that quick. You keen on getting on the piss tonight man flick us a txt. I'll probably get some credit soon.

Haha man I was wasted as when I rang talking shit! Keen whenever mate lmao, not too worried about the thread. It's all an interesting read anyway.

Simulacrum

Hahaha had Dan come over in the weekend and destroy me on SSF4, was good times mate even thought you kicked my ass! I have a long way to go. Cheers for the games :D

wong

Some many tekken players on this forum.
If you live in Auckland I can give you a few games at TZ.

Simulacrum

I'd definately be keen for some T6, I have been playing a little bit but still pretty noob. At the moment I can only really use King so if anyone has some tips for him that would be awesome. :D

wong

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Instantly Smoking weed, instantly smacking whores or instantly skulling whiskey.

Yeah man those were some gg's Dan. But better fucking drinking sessions lol. Hard man, start learning that shit i told you bro. So we can get some mean training sessions.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Simulacrum

Hahaha good time getting wasted :D I am waiting for my SSF4 to arrive then I will be practicing hard. Just working on my T6 at the moment but still pretty crap. D:

Have to get back on it soon and crank some more games :D

ShaunO

I wasted you noobs.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL wasted us at getting blazed lol.

Bro woulda been mean if Ben or Smoof came. Maybe we should get some serious sessions out West before the tournament.

Mason

Smoof

Ben

Lenny

I'm looking at you's man, lets get something sorted ay, West unite!!

wong

I'm a westie aswell!

Simulacrum

Haha we should defiantely get something organised then! Defiantely keen to get something cranking. Good to see you on the forums Shaun :D

green.starfish

I was writing my essays when my friend invited me to join this forum. He told me that I will learn new techniques, cool games and effective strategies if I join the discussion. So here I am. Hope I learn things from this forum....