• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PS store trades

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, July 14, 2010, 02:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey does anyone have the SSF4 costume packs, or is going to get the final pack for it on the US version? My vid store has the fucking cd marked so i can't swap them over.

Also does anyone wana hook me up with MvC2 and HD remix. I got them off a couple of you's for my old ps3 and appreciated it a lot. I understand if you's don't wana waste another slot on me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

I've used all my "shares" of HD remix and MvC2.

If I decide to get the all in one costume pack I'll hook ya up bro still not out for a few weeks though.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on July 14, 2010, 02:58:45 PM
I've used all my "shares" of HD remix and MvC2.

If I decide to get the all in one costume pack I'll hook ya up bro still not out for a few weeks though.

Yeah shot bro. You hooked me up the first time anyway. Have you got the U.S version?

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck man DLC for these costumes are way bullshit outta hand shit. If i bought all the costumes it would be more than the actual game itself. No wonder Capcom is making all these games and shit, they fucking cracking it.

TEkken owned hard in this department. I'm sure you could even pick different alts in Tekken1.

Yeah i know i don't have to buy them, but i do if everyone else is flaunting them. Just makes me wanna go rob someone. I honestly think it's the most overpriced DLC EVARR!!! And will continue to be until Capcom beat their own record and so on.

stereomonkey

How much is it on the PSN store?  $18?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Chocobuny

Is the DL prices for outfits in NZ currency? Says $33 for me, but I dont want it being like $33 american and paying like $50 for it or something

[NIUE] weazzyefff

$18 USD. Means i have to get a $20 us card from first games for $44 NZD.

Then i have to get the next ones which will probably be the same. And how much are the original Vanilla ones?

Add that all together and it's more than the entire game brand new on release day for two or three costumes on a fighting game. Over priced much???