• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Rumor / Two Namco v Capcom Games Coming?

Started by EXC355UM, July 20, 2010, 08:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

they are moving too fast... I agree with them busting it all out during the 90's and now they are making the same mistake...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 21, 2010, 08:50:18 AM
Actually I see what you're saying. Mind you nowadays they have this incredibly long build up before games are actually released and new games go out of flavour pretty fast with the general public. By this time next year I expect the player base of SSFIV may be less than half of what it is now. And those casual buyers may well be looking to sink their money into something new.
Yeah they'll be sinking there teeth into MvC3. The casual crowd love the VS games because they can do flashy looking shit with minimal effort haha. I know what you're saying I just think Capcom need to take it easy and not get caught up with fighting game fever.
Don't forget that even though Capcom doesn't make them we're about to get a new Blazblue, new KOF and a new Mortal Kombat. This on top of what we're talking about above is a LOT of fighters being released in the next 6 months to a year. People WILL get sick of them.
KOW 2011

Barnstorm

Quote from: CptMunta on July 21, 2010, 08:21:10 AM
I read the article. Having the games built in each repective companies engine won't make the transition of ryu to a tekken fighting engine or Jin to a sf4 fighting engine any easier. Can you imagine jump in hp standing hp sonic boom in tekken? I do think they are referring Jin being rendered sf4 style and ryu in tekken style when it comes to "engine" but it doesn't change the fact that getting both  franchises characters working in the same  engine will come with pretty big design hurdles.

Have you ever noticed how similar shotos and mishimas are?
TGF=SRK
Hell Sweep = hurricane kick

But if it is in fact
Namco vs Capcom
there are quite a few sources for characters, fighting game or not

electric

Whatever happens, I just hope someone smokes that fucking kangaroo
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Ok I got this shit.

Capcom gonna make Namco Bandai vs Capcom. Gundam vs Sagat, Bison vs Heihachi, Kuma vs Gief, Pac Man vs Morrigan, King of Cosmos vs Seth.

Namco gonna make WMMT vs SF. Dudley gonna race his car and throw roses.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]OLEET on July 21, 2010, 01:02:35 PM
Ok I got this shit.

Capcom gonna make Namco Bandai vs Capcom. Gundam vs Sagat, Bison vs Heihachi, Kuma vs Gief, Pac Man vs Morrigan, King of Cosmos vs Seth.

Namco gonna make WMMT vs SF. Dudley gonna race his car and throw roses.
nigga, i co-created that shit with you. gimme my props

HoneyBadger

Umehala made up Zangief vs Kuma and WMMTULMD edition
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA