• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Super SFIV / Arcade Location Tests in Japan This Weekend

Started by EXC355UM, July 20, 2010, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on July 27, 2010, 09:03:18 AM
Rolento sux!! yes^^ LOL xD

It was nice to know you Andy. I'm afraid that when Lenny reads this and bans you from the forum, all my BIRRY WONG powers won't be able to bring you back.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Quote from: DVS on July 26, 2010, 04:33:43 PM
I'm heading to japan in just under 3 weeks and I'll pay there arcades a visit....both hunting Daigo and seeing if I can uncover any of the new character rumours for supers release...event hubs had this picture which shows two more slots:

Go to Bigbox in Shinjuku!

DVS

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

CptMunta

Quote from: DVS on July 27, 2010, 11:40:25 AM
Yeah I heard he's maining Rose...gotta get a mirror against him, Munta will also probably want some of that action.

For pleasures...can't wait to check da arcades out.....bummer that'll I'll miss the nationals, I had been training pretty hard....there's always next year I guess.

I honestly don't want a mirror with either of you. Rose mirror is totally my worst matchup. I fear I'd Schooled for free. I've seen both you guys Rose's and all three of us play very differently. I caught Hydro randomly on the replay channel and his Rose is really solid more Luffy than Saqs whereas I feel I play more like Saqs style. Be cool to see Hydro's match vids at nats. But more looking forward to seeing Nick4Now's matches, him being a local and all  ;)

Looks like I'll miss you in Japan by a few weeks which is a shame bro. I head over end of Sept. Hopefully they are still rocking some loke tests then with some new characters. PM how it goes bro. I'll be staying in Tokyo and be visiting akihabara for some shopping. Gonnatry and score some Jojo's and SF gashapons and some nick nacks for tournaments. Already shelled out for a TE ROund 2 stick so I hope I still have room in my luggage.  ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on July 28, 2010, 03:14:41 AM
I caught Hydro randomly on the replay channel and his Rose is really solid more Luffy than Saqs whereas I feel I play more like Saqs style.

Yeah, I play a much more zoning, much less rushdown Rose, more Luffy absolutely than Saqs, tho I love Saqs (and your) styles, and have, on occasion, possessed the gusto to really make a good go of it with good results. I try to concentrate more on my spacing than anything with Rose, which is where the Luffy styles comes into it. I swear he is the most patient Rose player on the planet, his sets vs Tokido were, to say the least, an inspiration for me.

And totally agree on Rose mirrors, I hate em. you've got to be completely random and intelligent at the same time, nuts.

zos'la

seem as everyone is practicing hard.... ><
im still a sitting duck doing no practice at all lawl  :(
This years national will be interesting with the major skill increase from the overall community.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: [FSR] Hydro on July 28, 2010, 06:54:10 AM
Yeah, I play a much more zoning, much less rushdown Rose, more Luffy absolutely than Saqs, tho I love Saqs (and your) styles, and have, on occasion, possessed the gusto to really make a good go of it with good results. I try to concentrate more on my spacing than anything with Rose, which is where the Luffy styles comes into it. I swear he is the most patient Rose player on the planet, his sets vs Tokido were, to say the least, an inspiration for me.

And totally agree on Rose mirrors, I hate em. you've got to be completely random and intelligent at the same time, nuts.

I managed to have one online once....each time you reflect the projectile increases in speed...it's fucking nuts....

ends up being mostly trades in a Rose Mirror......is pretty funny with double U2 balls and projectiles allover the place....kinda like marvel

Be good to catch up Hydro -long time no see

------

I'll PM you for sure Munta when I'm in Japs, bummer I miss the Nats but if your ever in Ak look me up - catch up with Geneterror and Buda for a few hadou's and brews
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......