• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SFIV / Arcade Location Tests in Japan This Weekend

Started by EXC355UM, July 20, 2010, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXC355UM

Very cool, hopefully won't be too long before we all head back into the arcades and play SF how it was suppose to be played!  :)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: EXC355UM on July 20, 2010, 09:26:11 PM
hopefully won't be too long before we all head back into the arcades and play SF how it was suppose to be played!  :)

Yeah! Rebalanced! Lol.

EXC355UM

Haha, that's another way to look at it.
I do wonder what and if any changes will be made.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: EXC355UM on July 20, 2010, 09:26:11 PM
Very cool, hopefully won't be too long before we all head back into the arcades and play SF how it was suppose to be played!  :)

You clearly havent played at yifans.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

EXC355UM

Got to take you guys to Box Hill Timeout next time you're in Melbourne.  ;D

HoneyBadger

It's too late, Richard Umehala is already taking me to the movies.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

I'm heading to japan in just under 3 weeks and I'll pay there arcades a visit....both hunting Daigo and seeing if I can uncover any of the new character rumours for supers release...event hubs had this picture which shows two more slots:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/22/arcade-select-screen-ssf4-shows-two-open-slots/

Rumour has it: Rolento and Alex......hope so on Rolento, not that fazed if Alex makes an appearance...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

CrazyMobius

Quote from: DVS on July 26, 2010, 04:33:43 PM
I'm heading to japan in just under 3 weeks and I'll pay there arcades a visit....both hunting Daigo and seeing if I can uncover any of the new character rumours for supers release...event hubs had this picture which shows two more slots:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/22/arcade-select-screen-ssf4-shows-two-open-slots/

Rumour has it: Rolento and Alex......hope so on Rolento, not that fazed if Alex makes an appearance...

Oh Shit! I thought you were Hydro because of the Avatar. But anyways are you going for business or pleasures?

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 26, 2010, 06:22:37 PM
Oh Shit! I thought you were Hydro because of the Avatar. But anyways are you going for business or pleasures?

Yeah I heard he's maining Rose...gotta get a mirror against him, Munta will also probably want some of that action.

For pleasures...can't wait to check da arcades out.....bummer that'll I'll miss the nationals, I had been training pretty hard....there's always next year I guess.

DVS

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

DVS

Rolento has bombs, knives and  a big fuck off stick...whats not to like? His play style is also pretty cool...