• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

COMIC-CON 2010: CAPCOM ANNOUNCES STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, SF3 ONLINE EDITION

Started by geneterror, July 25, 2010, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

we would have every game on offer if we could afford the venue cost
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh true i thought Ken and Chun were like too good or something.

It would still be cool though ay? Getting it remixed. Or you's wanna keep it the same or something?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Barnstorm

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 25, 2010, 03:28:20 PM
Oh true i thought Ken and Chun were like too good or something.

It would still be cool though ay? Getting it remixed. Or you's wanna keep it the same or something?

To be honest a lot of people cant play chun/ken that well
For example sake they are a lot like ryu in sf4 good pokes/footsies and really good supers
But if a good player uses them then they are near broken (mainly chun)

And the problems with remixes is they can easily fuck up the fun of the game or actually make it better but every1 still complains its not like the original

moose!

Remix 3S = fuk of.
I want arcade perfect port, unblockables in.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah true it's a bit too late to balance it now ay.

It's pretty cool now that with the technology these days they can balance SSF4 over and over.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

moose!

Just stating for the purposes of this Ken/Chun tangent that Yun is in fact the best character in 3S (Makoto is possibly 3rd ahead of Ken).

Though admittedly Ken and Chun have some pretty easy learning curves (no crucial character specific stuff, basic low/high only parry hit confirms, good normals and in Chun's case kara throw)

CrazyMobius

For anyone thinking that these games are gonna flood. Ono said Sf x Tekken won't be out for a while and that people can play MVC3 until then. MVC3 comes out next June if that's any indication. Also that 3S won't be out for a while. So that's pretty much 12 months until the next Capcom game so cool ya jets.

massi4h

That gameplay video made me hype as. That was so awesome, I have to get it. Just worried about having to buy both games when they come out. But like each step raised the hype meter by like 9000.

CrazyMobius

I was thinking they would sell them as a two disc set.

I just loved seeing them fight in that awesome Neo Tokyo like Stage.

iMagneto

Street fighter X tekken...mother fucker! looking forward to it heheh!!

Pinolicious

Seeing Capcom's Kazuya in SF engine is sick!  I like how they did his signature moves, electrifying!  DORYA!
<PSN> Kriselda

karizzma

Snake1337

Quote from: electric on July 25, 2010, 02:24:42 PM
Watching Rufus/Bob would make me want to quit life

I guess excitement-wise, I'm right up there - fighting games seem to be the new black at the moment (no wonder Umehala is so good)

As long as it's fun and there's lots of healthy competition, I'd pick it up.

Also, 3S online = fuck yes. It's about time someone made it easier for me to play that game.

LOL rufus and bob= me rage quitting on the sight of them 2 together, heres hoping they're not so rape in this game
But im a fan of both franchises so this is a dream tht i thought id never see.

wouldnt mind a dan and paul combo with there ultra being them doing their power punches together/dan ripping off ryo's one lol but thats just me
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!

massi4h

Yeah the rival school team ups look awesome. Cody's one would be like Shomas which was so good back in the days. Health regeneration by females maybe?

3S on xbox would be awesome. I could finally use training mode.