• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PS3 vs XBOX lag test

Started by Lennysaurus, July 29, 2010, 10:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

PS3 sucks nuts for SF4 on a crt as well, actually. Read the links in the first post.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Yeah PS3 sucks compared to Xbox. This has been proven many times. Now let's all just move on with our lives.

electric

Quote from: fluxcore on August 10, 2010, 10:06:26 AM
PS3 sucks nuts for SF4 on a crt as well, actually. Read the links in the first post.

I'm somehow hoping that PS3 + CRT = 360 + LCD lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 10, 2010, 10:15:55 AM
Yeah PS3 sucks compared to Xbox. This has been proven many times. Now let's all just move on with our lives.

You don't think it helps to understand why people feel the giga setups are different to their own? Or how to get the best setup available?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Quote from: electric on August 10, 2010, 10:18:15 AM
I'm somehow hoping that PS3 + CRT = 360 + LCD lol

Well, it can if the lcd is not particularly good... I don't think that's a very useful comparison though

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on August 10, 2010, 10:19:10 AM
You don't think it helps to understand why people feel the giga setups are different to their own? Or how to get the best setup available?

Yes but everyone already knows this. It's been talked to death. XBox is better end of story.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 10, 2010, 10:26:06 AM
Yes but everyone already knows this. It's been talked to death. XBox is better end of story.

BUT WE NEED TO ARGUE MORE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Skullator