• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Focus Attack Online Store

Started by originaljulz, July 29, 2010, 10:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Hey guys, dunno if this is the right place to put this but here goes~

So I'm not sure if you guys are aware of the online store Focus Attack

http://www.focusattack.com/

But it's basically a guy who's been a fan of SF and fighting games for a loooong time and wanted to start up a store which caters to fans like him.

It's kinda new and small, and he was on the verge of closing down but recently he's been picking up in business a little bit so he's determined to keep it going and will work on expanding what he's got to offer. He seems like a really nice guy and after talking to him it sounds like he's got some cool plans for where he wants his site to go in the future.

So basically I just wanna encourage you guys to look at his site, esp if you like SF figures and what not. He also sells everything you'd want for customising your fightsticks with new buttons and balltops etc, and his prices aren't bad at all, even when compared to Lizardlick and stuff.

So yeah. Support this guy because really he's just another fighting game fan tryin to cater for other fans.

Peace.

Oh and P.S.
If you guys are quick, you can enter his competition he has running currently to win a Blazblue PS3 or Xbox360 TE stick. Mint as, bro.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Whoa for a second there I thought they were NZD prices!

Skullator

Wii stick \ Chun Figure, tempting!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pjai

zos'la

they cost more that Laugh's Korean players onlineshop...
not much point unless he has things others don't.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

That store ahs heaps of toys and artbooks and stuff like that, so if youre in the market for fighting game memorabilia, then check em out.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

He's based in the US, and lol, shipping is never cheap. (Most places from the US will use the same rates anyway. I.e that USPS shipping.) Though I think he offers Bongo International shipping, which I dunno if you guys are familiar with, but it's supposed to work out cheaper. Never used it myself but it looks good.

Holy crap, I just added it up, and for 10 Sanwa buttons and a balltop it cost half of what I paid for the exact same thing from Lizardlick >_<
And that's with shipping.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

I wonder if laugh is gonna get clear seimitsu's in now that he is stocking ls-32's.

I just did an order last week from lizardlick, but would ratehr have done it from laugh except for the fact that I couldnt get clear buttons from him.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pjai

shipping cost is random tho, it cost me the same to ship a TE stick as to one of my electric guitar with hard case... both from US..

So it jst depends if the trader wants to cream of ya shipping fees or not.