• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360,PS3) - 18/02/2011

Started by geneterror, August 03, 2010, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 15, 2011, 10:34:28 PM
It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time.

My god it hurt so much to type that.

HURHURHUR
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Chuckk

Mape's tweet indicating that they do have the game turns out to in fact be correct. I asked them how they managed to have it if it seems nobody else does, and they responded by saying, "Heya - there is no local supplier, so we are importing the game from the UK :)"

So if you have a Mape 360 pre-order, it is safe and coming on time.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] weazzyefff

So if we preorder from Livewire it will be sent out tomorrow?

And can we pick to get the comicbook instead of the stickers? Cos it says if you pre order it will be generated randomly to see what you get out of the two.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Skullator on February 15, 2011, 09:11:37 PM
Damn, bad luck.
Pic related! (yea dick move haha)

And bro, what console this for and pm me where you got it from bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

Sleeping, and was like, "nothing is going to wake me up till I have to get up for work."

Get a call, "your games here."

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" On my way to pick it up now. YUSSSS.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Where from because I JUST got off the phone to Livewire and they said it wasn't there yet?
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer wher from you fuck?

To pre order on their site do you just buy like normally? COs i can't find the pre order thing or w/e. Never pre order game before in my life.

Oh man, i want to ring them but my phones fucked. Someone keep us updated please.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Where is livewire sorry i never bee there before.

Chuckk

Release date is tomorrow at least, so who ever sells it now is breaking street date, not that that matters in NZ it seems, but some companies/employees may not want to take the risk, especially if you're going to go online and tell everyone. For the sake of whoever any of you got it from, only tell people you trust in a private manner if you ever want to get early shit again. It's just polite, even if it is about marvel.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 16, 2011, 12:41:14 PM
Where is livewire sorry i never bee there before.

Imax. If you go in the back entrance and follow the path along the wall to the right, you cant miss it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 16, 2011, 12:43:27 PM
Imax. If you go in the back entrance and follow the path along the wall to the right, you cant miss it.

Confusing cos never been taht way either lol. But cool thanks.

Quote from: Chuckk on February 16, 2011, 12:41:53 PM
Release date is tomorrow at least, so who ever sells it now is breaking street date, not that that matters in NZ it seems, but some companies/employees may not want to take the risk, especially if you're going to go online and tell everyone. For the sake of whoever any of you got it from, only tell people you trust in a private manner if you ever want to get early shit again. It's just polite, even if it is about marvel.

And Yes. Respect.

HoneyBadger

Alright. Livewire has the ps3 copy in stock and they got a notice from Monaco saying they can put this shit on the shelves "immediately". So go in and get your ps3 shit dudes. I don't know how much stock they have in so probably better to get in sooner than later.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yup sweet. Yes i just got mine. Speeding down the motorway like a mother fucker.

You get the comic and the stickers too.

geneterror

Just got the call saying mine was there. MEAN!
KOW 2011

nztauranga

Quote from: geneterror on February 16, 2011, 02:26:53 PM
Just got the call saying mine was there.  MEAN! Im goin to pikup mine now! Muhahahaha!!
-work to live not live to work-><>