• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coddfish

I got beasted by an Urien once. Can't remember what color he was, though.

Did you ever fight a really scrubby Dudley? :D

DevilStar

I like Dudley. ^_^'

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

I like dudley too ^_^
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

smells like GANGBANG to me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

u hav a very keen nose on u sirr bill

gunsmoke

Hmmm..HUgo still my Fav playa... ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Eddy_COMBO

Well GGs KingPic from last week lol

Thanks for the wins bro they really need to give the champion an option to change their characters.....

Also I played a Megaman, Iceman and Ken Team and wtf I was getting killed by his Megaman projectile + Iceman proj assist was really effective against me lol. Only thing that saved was when I caught his Iceman in ahvb combo lucky me.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Eddy_COMBO

GGs to whoever I played today.....

I used Sakura, Akuma or Juggernaut and Cable

I pretty much got owned. :D

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

oooo sakura...mean....

lol watched you bust out some killer eddy the other day.....can you say....PWNAGE :P

I think my King might be making an appearance 2moro for a little while....watch me getting owned...havnt played in donkeys years...they need strider in Tekken...yes ::)

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on July 26, 2007, 09:23:10 PM
oooo sakura...mean....

lol watched you bust out some killer eddy the other day.....can you say....PWNAGE :P

I think my King might be making an appearance 2moro for a little while....watch me getting owned...havnt played in donkeys years...they need strider in Tekken...yes ::)

hehe yeah my mate been pissin me off with Sakura lol so I chose her and she's cool and her assist aint half bad.

I seriously gotta know who you guys are (soz bout that cause so far I only know KingPic) cause so far ive seen 4-5 people usin Clockwork Team (Strider, Sent, Doom) so hard to tell for me and mainly I dont wanna be botz and say "are you DOP3FI3ND" :D

Oh you've seen me play Tekken cool bro guess you saw my scrubiness :D. Strider in Tekken would be real cool. Strider and Doom in Tekken Tag would be awesome.

Then again Guard Damage aint usually activated in Tekken (well in the arcades anyway  8)

gunsmoke

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on July 27, 2007, 08:02:43 AM
Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on July 26, 2007, 09:23:10 PM
oooo sakura...mean....

hehe yeah my mate been pissin me off with Sakura lol so I chose her and she's cool and her assist aint half bad.

I seriously gotta know who you guys are (soz bout that cause so far I only know KingPic) cause so far ive seen 4-5 people usin Clockwork Team (Strider, Sent, Doom) so hard to tell for me and mainly I dont wanna be botz and say "are you DOP3FI3ND" :D

Oh you've seen me play Tekken cool bro guess you saw my scrubiness :D. Strider in Tekken would be real cool. Strider and Doom in Tekken Tag would be awesome.

Then again Guard Damage aint usually activated in Tekken (well in the arcades anyway  8)

Is ok bro..just ask any1 one of us hahahhah!! I use Clockwork too...EX EX EX...old skool
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I saw eddy playing sol this afternoon after sol beat simon a couple of times. Even though im 100% sure i know who you are i still feel like a dipshit saying "HEY LOLZ R U TEH GAI FROM TEH INTERNETS???!!"

Were the only group of people that sort of, group around each other and talk to each other. You can tell dopefiend and aol because they look exactly the same.

Im the only white guy you will ever see playing it. Im also the one that always gets buttsexed by everyone there.

Samurai black is (and im throwing political correctness to the wind here) the brownest person youre going to see playing it.

gunsmoke is the one always shouting "SWITCH" or "SUPER" or "PUSHBLOCK" whenever im playing.

ABC_SMN and imagneto are the ones who are constantly battling each other or getting 15+ winning streaks. Sol would too if he came more.

Ryan is the one who randomly jumps in and breaks their streak, only to get beaten a game or two later.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 27, 2007, 07:47:42 PM
I saw eddy playing sol this afternoon after sol beat simon a couple of times. Even though im 100% sure i know who you are i still feel like a dipshit saying "HEY LOLZ R U TEH GAI FROM TEH INTERNETS???!!"

Were the only group of people that sort of, group around each other and talk to each other. You can tell dopefiend and aol because they look exactly the same.

Im the only white guy you will ever see playing it. Im also the one that always gets buttsexed by everyone there.

Samurai black is (and im throwing political correctness to the wind here) the brownest person youre going to see playing it.

gunsmoke is the one always shouting "SWITCH" or "SUPER" or "PUSHBLOCK" whenever im playing.

ABC_SMN and imagneto are the ones who are constantly battling each other or getting 15+ winning streaks. Sol would too if he came more.

Ryan is the one who randomly jumps in and breaks their streak, only to get beaten a game or two later.

So I played Sol today the Sent,Cable,C.Commando dude well cool. Man I got owned hard barely got a hit in lol.

Well Im easily recognisable

Afro-Islander I dont think theres any other Afro dudes lol.

samurai black

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on July 26, 2007, 08:08:40 PM
GGs to whoever I played today.....

I used Sakura, Akuma or Juggernaut and Cable

I pretty much got owned. :D

i believe that was me. usually seen wearing a black beanie.

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 27, 2007, 07:47:42 PM

?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lets face it richard. Your skin is brown. very very brown.

by the way i burn my crosses at dawn these days if anyone wants to join in.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.