• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 27, 2007, 07:47:42 PM
Samurai black is (and im throwing political correctness to the wind here) the brownest person youre going to see playing it.

so true :P :P :-*

nah, ummmm....i'll normally switch from clockw0rk to sent/cable/ironman then to mag/im/sent then to mag/cable/sent....
but most of the time its strider/doom/anyone....
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Eddy_COMBO

Samurai black your the dude with the black beanie sweet as then at least I know who you are :D

I'll be in tomorrow playin wit my usuals, Cable, Sakura, Ryu, C.America + whatever.

EDIT: Meh my bad spent too much time in TZ :D
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

gunsmoke

;D ;D ;D ;D Haha i i know who u r now ! u da only guy look like afroman...

Im da Asian dude with glasses...Hmm..too many people with glasses...

Oh i know now im d only glasses dude use Clockwork . The other two glasses guy is Simon and Alan they both dont use clock and they very good in MVC2 .
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

there are literally 70000 asians with glasses at yifans ben >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

But its safe to say that he would be the only one playing cl0ckwork....maybe

Eddy_COMBO

Had some MVC2 battles yesterday it was cool

Well Ive met ILL_BILL nice to met you bro

I was unsure if i had seen gunsmoke yesterday cause I saw an Asian wit glasses but he was playin 3rd Strike so meh didnt wanna be botz

fluxcore

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on August 01, 2007, 02:31:19 PM
I saw an Asian wit glasses but he was playin 3rd Strike

Yeah, I don't think you could draw any conclusions from that... that's like playing Guess Who and only being able to put down all the people with bald heads.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

lol....but then again, islanders probably have the same appearance to them so.... :P

but as for gunsmoke, just watch for the spiderman/ironman/colussus team.....

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on August 01, 2007, 08:39:26 PM
lol....but then again, islanders probably have the same appearance to them so.... :P

but as for gunsmoke, just watch for the spiderman/ironman/colussus team.....

hehe hard bro but I narrowed it down to Afro-Islander I have yet to see an Afro-Islander that consistently plays in Yifans.

and ill look out for that team

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 01, 2007, 10:22:04 AM
there are literally 70000 asians with glasses at yifans ben >_>

My bad T__T yea i was trying to say only three asian glasses dude play MVC2 .....one of them who only play Clockwork...is me....who else with glasses..simon , Alan n i wearing glasses hahaha....no more..

Whitout glasses (Asian ) i thinks heaps..Lee, Da cheap guy!! , Another chEAp guy (spiral) , ISaac is gone , MSP guy 4got his name T_T , Hue , Moto , Mike , Ryan , hmm..who else..i guees that's it.. ::) ::) ::)

Yea.....ex clockwork change to my spidey team T___T :-\ :-\

gunsmoke

:'( :'( :'( i can't come today i have to work....2pm...i try if i can c u EDDY....u probably c me b4....is just thta u donno ..hahhah..tommorow na..KING Pic is moving in together...afte i finish work at 4 T__T

Oh well maybe sunday i come..but usually no 1 there only either JOe , Alan and Simon.... ??? ??? ???

Again i guess da best time is Monday afte 3pm.... :D

Eddy_COMBO

GGs Samurai Black today man I got owned again but its fun playin you bro since you go a bit easy on me.

My biggest problem today was tryin to get a good amount damage done with my stinky Ryu/C.America. Cause f_ck I cant rely on lucky AHVB multis lol I need sumfin more.

@Gunsmoke: haha yeah I prolly have seen you before jus like the rest of you pro's. LOL weekends no good for me I work but Mon is all good sweet as.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

the problem is probably with your team rather than your skill level. ryu/captain america/cable dont really synergise well as a team.

If you look at any team samurai black uses, he either has doom, tron or both.

Its annoying, and boring as sin, but its not stupid, and it means he can basically use any character, and have a decent amount of teamplay options.

Trons assist benefits just about every character, since it does such retardedly high damage, and is an easy way to damage someone if you cant do it otherwise. Its also very easy to combo off of, as it has quite a large amount of hitstun between hits.

Dooms assist is fairly similar, only its used primarily for chipping purposes. Sentinels ground type assist serves a similar purpose. he is also a very easy character to use.

Cable AA/doom AA(or sent ground)/any effective anti air  is a fairly good bet if you want to learn cable (though there isnt a hell of a lot to learn past the multi AHVB's, besides combos. its all just practice.)

if youre wanting to boost your damage then

captain america (dash)/??/tron (projectile)  is a good way to get the hang of captain america as well as do insane amounts of damage via trons assist, and the comboability that can be derived from it. also, it might just be me, but i find tron to be one of the more fun characters to use on point aswell.

I hate ryu. hes a lame turtle, so i refuse to comment on him. I blame ryan entirely for giving me this point of view.

basically, what im saying is

tron (projectile) = damage.

just a suggestion
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

actually, the only doom/tron team i used yesterday was team z, which i only used once. i was getting more practice in with team anti air :D

ive noticed that cap's wavedash is alot faster if you do it after his cartwheel.

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 04, 2007, 03:05:32 AM
If you look at any team samurai black uses, he either has doom, tron or both.

Its annoying, and boring as sin, but its not stupid, and it means he can basically use any character, and have a decent amount of teamplay options.

quit being lame, and get used to it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quotequit being lame, and get used to it.

NO
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.