• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

yeh his inf is boring.....but doing the resets are cool 8)

lol at Oswald LDM.....it was cool the first few times, but after that it just gets stale...
The New Generation Clockw0rk

gunsmoke

I saw u Eddy today but u didnt bother to play MVC2 today.. :-\ :-\ :-\

I use ur Favourite your character Sakura...Richard was there he saw me use this team Sakura/Gambit/Doom and as well Team Clock(very Rare) but i lost SOl Rape me T___T  :'( :'( :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: gunsmoke on August 09, 2007, 06:52:10 PM
I saw u Eddy today but u didnt bother to play MVC2 today.. :-\ :-\ :-\

I use ur Favourite your character Sakura...Richard was there he saw me use this team Sakura/Gambit/Doom and as well Team Clock(very Rare) but i lost SOl Rape me T___T  :'( :'( :'(

Woah that was you OK (the one that transformed Sakura into dark hadou Sakura kept Teleporting lol) then ive been thinking of someone else all this time my bad bro. Damn your Sakura was gold man so much better than mine lol (of course  ;) lol).

Well soz about that bro, just some rivals playin Tekken/Soul Calibur today I had to jam on their and challenge their asses >:(.

I'll come in tomorrow 12ish to 3ish  ??? ::) if your their ill challenge guaranteed bro

Sweet, Suweet as  ;) 8)

Got me a copy of KOF:XI today cant wait too jam on that  ;D

PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ben and Hiro felt the RAW unbridled anakaris FURY today.

Followed by the RAW unbridled RUNAWAY storm/cyke FURY.

matches were basically

Bill vs Hiro

"storm gets owned. -> anakaris makes MASSIVE (like seriously when did i get that good with him?) comeback. game ends"

Bill vs Ben

"Storm gets owned (slightly slower this time) -> anakaris makes massive (still in awe. mustve been luck, because lord knows im not improving.) comeback. game ends"

^landed my first decent anakaris rushdown/OTG/air combo reset into mummy wrap into OTG into super in this match. not hard, but a damn site better than my standard 'super jump and spam curses and coffins anakaris'

"storm gets owned -> anakaris starts to make comeback but bill fucks up and he dies. -> psylocke starts to make comeback and bill wins by timeover."

"storm gets owned -> anakaris gets owned -> psylocke gets owned"

"storm runs away before getting owned -> sent gets owned -> cyclops kicks ass, but not enough ass to merit a victory."

^by 'kicks ass' i mean runs away forever, until he manages to land ONE combo. rinse and repeat.

i really wish my storm was better. i also really wish i had bothered to post this in the MVC2 thread rather than this one. oh well.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Eddy_COMBO

I really wished the Capcom staff had added more Darkstalker/Vampire Saviour characters.

My favs would've been Bishamon(the not evil one meh the one that could control the curse a bit soz for n00bish knowledge lol) and Donovan

wow playing KOF:XI is a lot better than watchin lol. Its so cool too bad its on a single cab in Yifans. I like Vanessa and Shingo

fluxcore

Well, you've got some Talbain influences in Ruby Heart...

Morrigan has some nice tricks in MvC2 as well...

But yeah, more Darkstalkers chars would potentially make the Capcom side stronger, since they are less normal humans and more superthings. Normal humans are sucky.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 09, 2007, 11:10:15 PM
Ben and Hiro felt the RAW unbridled anakaris FURY today.

Followed by the RAW unbridled RUNAWAY storm/cyke FURY.

matches were basically

Bill vs Hiro

"storm gets owned. -> anakaris makes MASSIVE (like seriously when did i get that good with him?) comeback. game ends"

Bill vs Ben

"Storm gets owned (slightly slower this time) -> anakaris makes massive (still in awe. mustve been luck, because lord knows im not improving.) comeback. game ends"

^landed my first decent anakaris rushdown/OTG/air combo reset into mummy wrap into OTG into super in this match. not hard, but a damn site better than my standard 'super jump and spam curses and coffins anakaris'

"storm gets owned -> anakaris starts to make comeback but bill fucks up and he dies. -> psylocke starts to make comeback and bill wins by timeover."

"storm runs away before getting owned -> sent gets owned -> cyclops kicks ass, but not enough ass to merit a victory."

^by 'kicks ass' i mean runs away forever, until he manages to land ONE combo. rinse and repeat.

i really wish my storm was better. i also really wish i had bothered to post this in the MVC2 thread rather than this one. oh well.

LOL Ken ANtiair da best.... ;D ;D ;D

gunsmoke

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on August 09, 2007, 09:07:07 PM
Woah that was you OK (the one that transformed Sakura into dark hadou Sakura kept Teleporting lol) then ive been thinking of someone else all this time my bad bro. Damn your Sakura was gold man so much better than mine lol (of course  ;) lol).

Got me a copy of KOF:XI today cant wait too jam on that  ;D

Na....Is my new team Sakura/Gambit/Doom . Just started to learn her( Sakura only a week year old ) afta thinking of switching to learn new low tier . Donno who else to learn oh well maybe learn her since i seen Mike Z or Magnetro play her like that b4( OLD VIDZ).... :P :P

KOF hell yeah they better put it back 2 da white Machine

fluxcore

Personally I prefer Sakura in Normal mode - 3 supers is way too much to spend for what Dark Sakura becomes, I reckon. Sure, if you have perfect timing you can teleport for the rest of the match and be invincible the whole time, but anyone with the timing to do that could win normally anyway. Granted her super fireball is awesome, but some of her other specials and whatnot change into really annoying things (I hate her dragon punch in Dark mode)...

She has some beefy enough combos normally, that when the second char comes in they have lots of lovely meter... unless you've used it to transform her :\ When I accidentally transform it actually annoys me... even to Strider "clung to the wall, doh" levels.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on August 10, 2007, 11:04:01 AM
When I accidentally transform it actually annoys me... even to Strider "clung to the wall, doh" levels.

--flux

oh the annoyance
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Eddy_COMBO

Soz man again i didnt play MVC2 cause I just had to go home and play KOF:XI its very cool.

Sadly I have no sticks which sucks.

gunsmoke

u didnt came again  :-\

VDO team team is so interesting!!! :P :P :P

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: gunsmoke on August 11, 2007, 01:33:58 PM
u didnt came again  :-\

Yea soz man its just oh man KOF:XI is teh coolest man

Especially with that Capoiera chick Momoko very cool indeed. She's seem's to have taken Angel's kinda of command input style which is all good, versatility is the key to showing-off lol

So far my favs Momoko and Shingo(he was my first KOF character lol) and some random

Orochi

Momoko's main problem is her range and priority, two things she doesn't have much of...

but then again, repeatedly jumping on someones head is fun!

samurai black

trying to learn gai is tough as balls