• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!DIABLO GTR!

Coddfish: Boss Gaoh makes me bleed when I'm not using Mina... Once, it took me 15 tries to beat him...  :(

Zenki: sure it's ghey. That's why it's ever more so satifying to beat scrubs that love abusing broken sh!T.

kingpic: don't forget that you also chased away all the 3rd strike players playing XX when you were destroying everyone with Potemkin...  :) Potemkin Buster!, 5K, 5S, RC HEAT EXTEND!, 6HS, HEAT EXTEND!, bye bye, thanks for your credit...

Ryan: I LMAO...   This how awesome my Millia will be in AC. The player plays quite similar to me and uses the same Secret Garden input as me, lol... Note how all the opponents are HG characters as well, so it's an accurate depiction...  :) j/k's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RV-ygJgF3U

Played some #R today.
Zappa's ghost are so cool. Especially against Potemkin... Potemkin can barely hit Zappa when he ducks, lol...
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Zenki

nah screw SS6 I'm not gonna even talk about it anymore.
If somebody wants to challenge me personally I'll still play tho.

lol... is Simon bully on MVC2?
Sad man..... shouldn't do that when there's only 1 machine...

Coddfish

Dammit Diablo!

Here I was, feeling like I was getting better with my Millia. Then you show me that video :(
Also, I'm suddenly so much more excited about AC, just because of that palette for Millia. Beautiful!

Ryan

Dammit.  I got absolutely raped by XBOX HG's Anji today cause of my uselessness.

phucking homosexual butterflies...
fighting game noob

Zenki

I lost few vs his Slayer today.
Then kept winning till he f_cked off......

Ryan

Ah, sweet revenge. how I wish I could've been there to see the frustration in his face  >:(

Does he use any non-homosexual characters?  And if so, does he use them in a non-homosexual way?

hmm, probably not
fighting game noob

kingpiccolo

=o ryan if baby jesus heard you say that he would cry

Coddfish

You guys reeeeally don't like this HG guy huh? :P

Ryan

Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 16, 2007, 11:13:32 AM
=o ryan if baby jesus heard you say that he would cry

As XboxHG layed into ryan with his gayness, Baby Jesus wept tears of sadness.

Quote from: Coddfish on March 16, 2007, 05:16:02 PM
You guys reeeeally don't like this HG guy huh? :P

I dont know about him personally, but he plays the game like a cheap c_nt  >:(
fighting game noob

Zenki

HG f_cking persists to blocking, jumping around and throw buffering all day..... so between lockdowns I just throw him on the ground, air throw against jumps or 6P anti air combos all day.. :) He thinks he's the man or something and plays sh_t loads of characters but they all can't do f_ck all.

imo he should concentrate on about 3 characters at the most but nah since he's a gay wanker he must adore himself showing off the basics to scrubs and get wasted by Diablo and others.  He likes playing the CPU, it's his best friend. True Story.

2 new vids on YouTube recorded last night.
Diablo Zappa and Millia vs Xbox HG Potemkin

edited post on match vids section.

!DIABLO GTR!

Thanks for promoting me :) lol...

I was kinda pissed I lost with Zappa... He started using lows unlike last time...  :(   Ghost are so cool...   :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Eddy_COMBO

;D ;D ;D *bump*  ;D ;D ;D

I'll be in at Yifans today Afro dude

I'll be playin MVC2 usin cpt.America an Cable jus tryin to get to grips with the game so yea challenge me man and go all out me got plenty money to spend thanks to State of Origin Bets lol

As well as T5:DR of course lol

PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Ryan

Anyone going in on friday?  I'm prepared to drown my sorrows by throwing away money at the marvel machine. I'm heading there straight after my exam... to cry  :'(
fighting game noob

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Ryan on June 14, 2007, 01:56:42 AM
Anyone going in on friday?  I'm prepared to drown my sorrows by throwing away money at the marvel machine. I'm heading there straight after my exam... to cry  :'(

LOLZ

Ill be in bro doubt you'll wanna face scrub like me though but if I see anyone playin I'll jump on an challenge sweet suweet.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

DevilStar

Me = Auckland SF3.3 Player = Red or Green Urien.
What else I should say.
That is the only game I am playing at Yifans.