• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tagging thread

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, August 09, 2010, 05:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck you can get addicted to it. I reckon it was the worse thing i ever did.

Berst and Kersom do do bombings and that, but there wilds are phat too. They came from the bottom up as well , so thay still get respect, unlike guys who have never really been on the darkside of graff. What's that dude Rowans old hit?

It's nothing to do with society besides...not giving a fuck about society lol. You don't think about the cleaning up people have to do. Doesn't enter your mind at all.

My fence got tagged heaps, but it was mostly people with beef who knew where i lived. You get heaps of good shit about it but then you would get heaps of haters (jealous people) who think they will get more girls and fame if they do one hit on your fence or even worse like jumping you while your walking home. Knowing your name when you've never seen them before in your life.

And the tags lenny is referring to is probably some kid. Might be your little brother or something. And that crips one might be a lil kid, or an actual gangbanger who just killed someone at that spot (lol doubt it).

You get head and free drugs, simple as that. It gets addictive cos you don't wanna "die out" which many of my predecessors did, followed by me. Then your life gets boring until you grab some boubinos!!!  Oh or a ps3. Real talk. Or that three letter word that starts with a J (lmao).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [FSR] Lenny on August 09, 2010, 11:33:03 PM
On that note does that mean the stuff on the bus stop is "lame" coming from the rebellious anarchist angle?  Considering the low risk of going to a bus stop and using a vivid?  If they were to do the exact same thing on a police station would that be considered better?

Hmmm...like I said before....it starts somewhere before it gets better.
The bus stop in my opinion isn't as lame as a police station. In the eyes of the law or the owner of the property...it's vandalism.
In terms of getting your name out there as a "Street Artist" more people will see it at a bus stop because masses of people sit, walk past, and catch the bus every day.
Like...how many times have you found a dollar at a bus stop compared to finding a dollar at the police station?

In the early 80's graff writing was about being a "Ghetto Celeb".
They studied the train routes and the most used trains...then went to work on there art.
Graff can be getting known, paying respect, telling a story, sending a message...ADVERTISING.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That's some hardcore NYC shit there cuzz. Did you get that off style wars g lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh and did you remember that hit 'imok' it was on heaps of famous american music videos and shit. Not just hip hop ones either, i saw it on this Christina Aguillera vid lol.

My hit has been on t.v, and two music video's. One was a shitty rockquest winners one or some shit. It's been on the news and C4 and and the Disruptive mag twice (NZ's graff mag). And trust me i aint no artist just a nigga looking for fame aka bitches.

Also some of you's will never get it, unless you traveled back in time and lived your life the oppisite. It's like gymnastics, you have to start young.

When you get to like 21 or earlier for smarter people you realize it's not worth it, and all the chicks that are that old aren't into it.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 10, 2010, 12:04:40 AM
That's some hardcore NYC shit there cuzz. Did you get that off style wars g lol.

Beat street, Style Wars, La Haine, The Freshest Kidz....it's all history!
Where'd you learn...or you gonna tell me you made up graffiti? lol

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on August 09, 2010, 10:56:12 PM
fuck yeah I love when I'm eating lunch at a park bench and someone has scratched "FUK U NIGGAZ CRIPZ" in the wood - I really want to find that guy and give him lots of money and handjobs

but only if he'd stolen the implement used to scratch it. otherwise that's just tryhard.

Its 6am, ive been at work for an hour, and i CANNOT stop laughing at this.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Philly handstyles make me happy in the pants...

Tagging > "street art". I hate art fags trying to be "down" and fucking stencils, god I hate stencils...back to art school herbs.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Stencils are kind of lame. Its talentless. TBH im not a fan of the stuff you posted there graham.

The only 'handstyle' ive found aesthetically pleasing would be this sort of shit:

Personally, im a fan of real epic bombings etc, since that shit takes time and effort, and it shows in the final product.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Quote from: fluxcore on August 09, 2010, 10:56:12 PM
fuck yeah I love when I'm eating lunch at a park bench and someone has scratched "FUK U NIGGAZ CRIPZ" in the wood - I really want to find that guy and give him lots of money and handjobs

but only if he'd stolen the implement used to scratch it. otherwise that's just tryhard.

Jesus, I lol'd. I have to clean coffee out of my keyboard and off my screen because of this.

But srsly, where I used to live kids always tagged fences all along the street. Dunno about all of you, but I know I thoroughly enjoy dishing out for paint, and covering up what kids think are 'cool hits g' on our fence every other week.

And all the poor families that are renting or just can't afford to clean that shit etc, + tax payers money going to cleaning up public bathrooms and public property? Fuck yeah bro, that's some chill shit nigger.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

B BOY DRAW2

My personal fav...the style blueprint by Juse 1

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck yeah that post Flux said was pretty funny lol.

That Berst and Kersom Bill posted is bad. So are those bombings, they are phat bro. I was just dissing the people not the actual art.

Pretty much every person you've seen on t.v for tagging in N.Z is from Auckland and i know them. B Boy i wasn't mocking you g, style wars is phat.

I remember this tagging dvd where these dudes went to a club with guns and shit and made all the bouncers run away and shit lol. And they were poking this chick with a loaded 44 and other fucked up shit. Do you remember what that's called?

Theres this funny as Aussie one too, the dudes fucked up as and steals heaps of shit while walking into shops loooking homeless and shit lol.

Fuck you's are gonna make me start writing again lol. This aint no graff forum though, so i better stop saying shit in here, or i might as well just tell my parents.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on August 10, 2010, 08:49:52 AM
Tagging > "street art". I hate art fags trying to be "down" and fucking stencils, god I hate stencils...back to art school herbs.

I agree, except for when it comes to Banksy.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Is that Rat real? I'm not sure ay.

Skullator

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 11, 2010, 08:27:33 AM
Is that Rat real? I'm not sure ay.

Nah man.. rats can't really hold skipping ropes  :P

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"