• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

What to do on 20th Friday afternoon/night? Any warm up session, ranbat etc.?

Started by FearlessNewbie, August 16, 2010, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearlessNewbie

Will fly up to AKL for the tourney, arrive on Friday afternoon, would be keen for any kinds of actions  ;D Got my own stick so whoever got a xbox360 and keen for some ssf4 or HDR practices I'm there.
A Newbie but Fearless!

geneterror

Still trying to get around to organising something at Giga. Will try and make a post tonight.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Pretty sure Friday during the day we (Some locals and Christchurch) are going to be gaming at ScribbleART's pad, he's real central right at the base of the Sky Tower. I'm sure you'd be welcome to join us.
Then Friday afternoon we will walk over to Giga for whatever ends up happening there.

geneterror

How many peeps can Scribble fit, there will be me and one more. Pretty keen to head to Giga in the afternoon to get these guys some practice on the setups at Giga but we can organise that from Scribbles place.
KOW 2011

Skullator

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Skullator

Quote from: martinizzle on August 16, 2010, 01:11:42 PM
anyone gonna be at giga 9pm friday night thats when i arrive.

Yeah man pretty sure we will all be at Giga by then untill late. Good shit on deciding on coming up for it.

FearlessNewbie

A Newbie but Fearless!

geneterror

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]OLEET on August 16, 2010, 01:07:36 PM
Fuck off Grizz, Ben is coming with us to play 3S.
If by Ben you mean moose! then yeah that's the plan, just trying to figure out where everybody is gonna be. Does Ben Toomeke have the day off work (does he work) because he is always the one dragging the CRT and 3S around?

Everyone seems to be organising stuff so I won't try and organise Giga we can just all meet up there later on the afternoon.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Im gonna be working from 2pm till about 8pm.

I'll drop Ioane off with someone to babysit him then I guess I'll come find you guys at Giga afterwards.

Dont forget to get a decent nights sleep on the Friday as well guys, cause its an early start in the morning.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

I'm sure there are enough volunteers already but I'll be in town after 12pm but before 2pm and I am happy to hang with Ioane.
KOW 2011

zos'la

yay, the boys are hanging out!! get pissed and get laid for teh Friday and make sure u turn up late, hangover and feeling dead ok^^
wakakak.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ill be saving that for saturday. Bring your missus Andy. Me and weazzy have a little sprinkle sprinkle for her drink.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.