• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Zeitgeist: The Movie

Started by fluxcore, July 29, 2007, 11:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I really try not to post anything not relating to fighting games, although I definitely make an exception for Transformers (heh), but I've been watching something which touches me so strongly I think it's important for people to know about it.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com - available for download, or alternatively watchable in full on google video.

If there's one 'documentary' you should ever watch, it's this one. Anyone who is interested in the REAL state of the world and its affairs should see this.

Part One deals with religion (in particular Christianity - its basis on Egyptian relgion which in turn is bascially Astrological) and its use to subjugate society and people

Part Two is almost solely about the MYTH of 9/11 and the REASONS behind it - truly amazing is that people have accepted it as it was displayed and gone along with the conclusions offered to them. I've listened to a great many talks on 9/11 (google Michael C Ruppert if you're interested), and the amount of shadiness around it is staggering.

Part Three is much wider scope, dealing with money, the central banks and how they have instigated all major wars (including Iraq) in order to profit tremendously - along with the privately stated goals for the world as a whole.

The conclusion of the whole movie is somewhat corny and hippy-treehugging, but deep in my heart (as Darth Vader would say...) 'I know it to be true'. Good Jimi Hendrix and Bill Hicks quotes too.

I recently heard a story about a Jewish Austrian who lived in America but recently moved his family back to Germany because he saw that the events happening in America strongly paralleled what he lived through during World War 2, and one section in particular of this movie really drove this home - it is truly scary what is being done - and that we are so ignorant to it all.

Sorry to be all preachy, but pry open your third eye and take a look - the world is not necessarily all as it seems.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

Sounds excellent.
I think its important for everyone to try and pry open their third eye.

And I wouldn't worry about non-fighting game related stuff, this IS GD after all!

gunsmoke

I seen this 1 with my mate......
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!