• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

heh, heh

Started by Gino, August 01, 2007, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

I'm going to the EVO 2007 finals.
Sweet

[edit]
Also thinking about entering the GGXX AC comp. Although I have to enter in a team... doh...

fluxcore

Fag! :P

You'll get so smashed if you enter stuff. GGXX AC is probably the most reasonable chance though, not many americans play it... also anything SNK - half the people that enter have never played before.

Casuals would be super awesome though.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Yeah it will have to be casuals. I don't think I will be there for the actual tournament. I will get photos and videos of the players/games when I'm there.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

OzHadou maxed out my jealouse meter....this just broke it :'( :'(

i am so jealous right now, my skin is turning green.....you lucky lucky son of a gun
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thats not jealousy. thats a hangover.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on August 02, 2007, 10:38:59 PM
OzHadou maxed out my jealouse meter....this just broke it :'( :'(

i am so jealous right now, my skin is turning green.....you lucky lucky son of a gun

Lol
I'll get pictures of the players and videos of the matches if I can. I might be able to get in some casual play too.

Coddfish

Lucky bitch!

If you run into a player called UkyoTachibana (aka Dennace) tell him that Coddfish wants to break his Ky's face at GGXXAC. :D

Hrm, except that my AC is going retardley slow to download... 30% in a week -_-
I will have purchased it before its downloaded probably.

fluxcore

Gar, I want to play more people at AC (not that I don't in other games... but AC more so at the moment). I've been buffing up my Slayer, but a vampire's gotta find new blood, right? :)

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Orochi

wah! I keep reading AC as 'Melty Blood Act Cadenza'

Need to get used to Guilty Gear actually getting played...

fluxcore

Quote from: Orochi on August 06, 2007, 12:14:47 PM
wah! I keep reading AC as 'Melty Blood Act Cadenza'

Need to get used to Guilty Gear actually getting played...

Hah, I would never think of Melty Blood... never seen anyone playing, hardly ever hear anyone talking about it...

By the avatar I take it you play Angel in KoF'02? Nice choice...

--flux

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I hate melty blood. it stole the kofxi machine at yifans. so i refuse to play it, or even watch anyone play it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Orochi

finally...

a reason to go to auckland.

In terms of games... for me it goes KoF2002>Melty Blood Act Cadenza>KoFXI

I use Leona as a primary in 2002, with usually Maylee and Angel, sometimes i switch out Angel for Vice every so often :D

I want to play some people from on here!

fluxcore

Players from Wellington are particularly annoying because it's such a pain in the arse to get down there! Auckland is reasonable (although for some reason all those jokers work weekends so I've never met them), but the thought of going down to Welly for the weekend makes my brain hurt.

So yeah, move to Hamilton and I'll play you all the time. :)

--flux

samurai black

Quote from: fluxcore on August 07, 2007, 07:37:55 AM
Players from Wellington are particularly annoying because it's such a pain in the arse to get down there! Auckland is reasonable (although for some reason all those jokers work weekends so I've never met them)

cant help being a student mate.

fluxcore

Quote from: samurai black on August 10, 2007, 02:16:55 PM
cant help being a student mate.

Yeah, I know. It's just a bit frustrating on the rare occasion that I make it up, and no-one else is there...  :'(

I really have to start going back on GGPO, I think my connection has stabilised a bit, just have to find some Australasian players on by chance...

--flux