• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

MightyApe deals thread

Started by fluxcore, August 26, 2010, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

t6 wireless ps3 stick deal is back on for $130

360 is also on special, although it's  $200
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

BlazBlue CS for PS3 is $60 for PS3 atm on mightyape (import)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on September 22, 2010, 07:20:33 PM
BlazBlue CS for PS3 is $60 for PS3 atm on mightyape (import)
Thanks for saying import. I woulda fucking brought it and got shitty US version. I still trying to get rid of my SSF4 US.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 23, 2010, 01:06:14 AM
Thanks for saying import. I woulda fucking brought it and got shitty US version. I still trying to get rid of my SSF4 US.
Bro in this case you WANT the import version. You still have to have the hassle of making a U.S PSN account for DLC ie the extra chars. The DLC etc release schedule for this is shit for the EU version though, I don't even know what the release date is for EU version here and then the DLC from the store will still be behind.
Me and all the other NZism peeps playing this on PS3 are all rocking the U.S or Asian version.
KOW 2011

originaljulz

EU version comes out later next month.

Lol prob just rumours, but people are saying that they're going to write the DLC onto the disk, but I wouldn't believe that until I see it for myself.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

maelgrim

Just got a T6 stick from Mighty Ape - pretty good deal. T6 is a jag fest but still fun.
The book is better than I thought it would be.
The stick is for my daughter (I use the HRAP3).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

originaljulz

Quote from: maelgrim on September 24, 2010, 10:52:23 AM
Just got a T6 stick from Mighty Ape - pretty good deal. T6 is a jag fest but still fun.
The book is better than I thought it would be.
The stick is for my daughter (I use the HRAP3).

Lol you spoil your daugher xD. Buying her a fight stick, and I read in that console thread, a separate PS3 as well

I wish my parents were so generous >,<
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

maelgrim

heh :), don't have the 2nd PS3 yet - still working on convincing my wife
but part  of the sell is how much fun she will have with the move (I just want a bluray player in that room).

but stick wise yeah its much better for me as everytime we play in the past I have had to hand over the HRAP as she doesn't like controllers (except for flower)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?