• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hard to say, but friday arvo is a decent time to go to yifans anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Does it have KOFXIII? Im keen to start playing. Well if anyone is going I should be there at some time. Then heading up to giga.

samurai black

oh damn, 1m pizza on again :D

i'll prob roll up to yifans this afternoon. if youre still hungry after the pizza josh, wanna hit heat burger this time :P

karizzma

Keen bro. Don't leave with U-Man and not tell me this time though aye?

electric

Quote from: karizzma on October 01, 2010, 11:50:21 AM
Keen bro. Don't leave with U-Man and not tell me this time though aye?

Bro I bet I'll be keen... The Original Manclaw will also be in attendance to smoke some heat burgers.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Oh man I hope everyone is prepared for Manclaw Version 1.0 lol. Man with all this food Im going to have to Habanero Dash a lot of this shit off.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Why not you bastard? Birry Wong should have imported that shit ages ago.

HoneyBadger

... BIRRY WONG is not your slave. If I were you I'd import it before BIRRY WONG run stop tiger uppercuts you through Richard's mum's front door.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hoipe ranbats went well , im on the study buzz at the mo with exams in a week or so so havent had anytime to play .

dam you bastards hvaing pizza and heat burgers , my stomach growls in dissapointment  :(
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's boys.

Highlight for me was both me and Karizzma going down to last hits of the last round with fong, and doing the EXACT SAME THING IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION but Karizzma was 1cm closer to fong, so his thing hit and won him the round, whereas mine whiffed and i ate an ultra.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

GG's for sure

Also, fuck Fuerte lol. 3 Fuertes in the entirety of NZ, and I've lost to every one of you bastards at Ranbats :( - niggas gonna make me have to pick U2 lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i got all the el fuerte's as well haha. But i smoked all those mother fuckers. TBH i can't even remember going to this ay, and i still won. I always play realllllllll shit on these set ups too. Yet i still do good, prob cos you's do too.

Fuck i went to super drink up after that and this dudes missus was rubbing on my jock. He was a big cunt though so couldn't sneakily wax it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

GG guys

Yet again I was not good enough to take top spot so lame. Good games to skull, rumble, fong, weazzy and the new guy who's name escapes me. Told you birry wong you should have done random ultra.

samurai black

haha, im pretty much the worst SSF4 player now. any semblance of skill i did have is looooooong gone :D