• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on November 10, 2010, 12:13:36 PM
I know it's all subjective, but man I am surprised that between GG and BB there isn't a single char design that's appealing.

But you have to play in that whole universe, you can't escape the asthetic. It doesn't help that I'm extremely fussy also. But it's awesome that so many people love to play these games.

CrazyMobius

karizzma

geneterror

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on November 11, 2010, 11:33:01 AM
But you have to play in that whole universe, you can't escape the asthetic. It doesn't help that I'm extremely fussy also. But it's awesome that so many people love to play these games.
Yeah I find that a fair enough point. If you don't like the whole Soul Eater/Anime vibe then none of the characters will appeal to you. Hope to see you at Ranbats this week bro.
KOW 2011

Rorooze

sweet as graeme :)

so hype right now. final exam in an hour. OOOOO. gonna smash that shit like i'm gonna smash you guys at ranbats this week.

BELIEVE IT

:D

electric

Quote from: Rorooze on November 11, 2010, 01:22:30 PMso hype right now. final exam in an hour. OOOOO. gonna smash that shit like i'm gonna smash you guys at ranbats this week.

The Big French Bruiser will be coming for YOU first
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on November 11, 2010, 01:33:26 PM
The Big French Bruiser will be coming for YOU first

I assume by 'Big French Briuser' you mean 'Average-sized South Auckland DJ'
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Lol average

ooooooooohhhh west syyyyyyyyyydeeeee!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I dont have my XBOX with me, and im not gonna be able to get home before ranbats. I DO have Rory's stick and the bracket though. But my XBOX will not be making an appearance at ranbats this week.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

ErlKing2

Quote from: geneterror on November 11, 2010, 08:49:32 AM
I posted here I wasn't taking BB:CS to the last Ranbats, I will try and let people know with enough time before each Ranbats if I will be bringing BB:CS or not.
This week is looking unlikely, doesn't look like I can get a ride with Rory, he kindly offered to pick the sticks and BB:CS tonight but I will be using the PS3, I have a friend coming over thats trying to learn SSF4. Two TE sticks and a PS3 are to much for me to try and take in as I walk into Giga, especially considering I can't put them in anything waterproof so if it rains all my stuff is fucked.
Sorry guys I will try and see if I can organise anything but at this point it's not looking good for BB:CS this week.

hmm I mean the one before the last ranbats, sorry for confusing you...
Is BBCS going to start before the ranbats or after? If it is starts after the ranbats, I might just create a host on ps3 and play with someone...

Rorooze

We should get it going around 7pm, last time we ran BB:CS we didn't start it till 8 but that was cause we had the film crew, lots of people and were a little short on gear so didn't have the time to get the setup going till things had calmed down a little!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on November 11, 2010, 10:28:52 PM
We should get it going around 7pm, last time we ran BB:CS we didn't start it till 8 but that was cause we had the film crew, lots of people and were a little short on gear so didn't have the time to get the setup going till things had calmed down a little!

Oh yeah do we get to see that footage of that night?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!