• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Madcatz SE stick probs

Started by Zeyn, September 29, 2010, 08:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeyn

Heey guys i jst got a new SE stick from singapore and it jst does not register on the ps3. No inputs from buttons or joystick. when i plug it in it says "unknown usb device connected" or sumthing along those lines. the only thing that works is the turbo button (i can press turbo and then a button and the red light will show) but thats it. is the pcb stufed or am i jst not doin sumthing properly? i read about some problems on srk but i havent even used it at all. im gutted as that its stuffed right now and im hoping im jst not doin sum shit right aye

B BOY DRAW2

I had a similar issue after connecting my xbox SE stick to my PC...then back again.

I plugged it back into my PC...looked in my "devices" menu and uninstalled the driver.

Unplugged and plugged in again and let my PC reinstall the driver...

after that I plugged it back into my xbox and...WALAA...it was all good again.

I don't know if what I did actually helped...but that is what I did...and it came right again.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Zeyn

hey bro thx for ur reply. well i tried wat u did and still no luck with the ps3 but it works on my mac now for sum reason :/
everything registers fine wen i played 3s on the mac so i dont think its the stick and my old stick works fine on the ps3. madcatz are awsome if they accidentally 360 parts in the ps3 se stick

zos'la

might be a driver issue for the pcb....
I think Hue has the same issue with his Paewang.

But not sure what you can do, unless u can someone get the warrenty for it...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Zeyn

if i mod it with a new pcb will everything be alrite????

zos'la

Yeh most likely, if u get a  new PCB to replace the current one should be swt.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Zeyn