• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squares

Haha, I guess so. He does have some really nice damage. One of his combo's isn't too difficult to do and it's like 55% damage.
I'm sure he's bound to get some damage nerfs for CSII, if we get that update..

Guess I'll go back to the drawing board. I spent 3 days of almost constant play with him learning match-ups and what not, so this will be hard, haha.
Nyaaaa

geneterror

KOW 2011

massi4h

Well my main hasn't even been released yet and now it doesn't look like I will be able to use her in the tourney :(

Squares

You waiting for Platinum as well?

AND there is no well in hell I'm playing Bang, I hate his voice, I hate how he looks. He's a fucking asshat. D<
NEVER. NEVER PLAYING BANG.
Nyaaaa

Rorooze

Due to the delays in the EU release of BB:CS we are going to swap to PS3 instead of Xbox360 to run the BB:CS tournament. In addition to this, DLC characters will also be banned for Christmas Damager.

Apologies for the changes so close to the event but the recent announcements regarding the release date and the DLC content have not given us much of an alternative. With the amount of people entering it should still be a good tournament!

I imagine a bunch of people don't have sticks for PS3, if thats the case then I'm sure the guys with PS3 sticks won't mind sharing them with you, given they've probably been using other peoples xbox360 sticks at other NZism events.

LN

What's the point of swapping to the PS3 if the 360 version will be out, and you aren't using DLC anyway?
There is no knowledge that is not power

Squares

I imagine it's to do with the updates? Unless they are available from the get-go.
Nyaaaa

ErlKing2

thats great....
I can now ask my ps3 friend to come for BBCS~

originaljulz

Quote from: ErlKing2 on November 26, 2010, 01:14:39 AM
thats great....
I can now ask my ps3 friend to come for BBCS~

How did the tourney being on Xbox mean your PS3 friends couldn't come?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

Quote from: originaljulz on November 26, 2010, 01:23:01 AM
How did the tourney being on Xbox mean your PS3 friends couldn't come?

We both don't have a Xbox stick, and my friend only knows how to play with ps3 controller

Hydro

Hey all, I have to drop out of the Xmas damager tourney. Got other stuff going on that makes this a no show.

Best of luck to all attendees. Hopefully catch you all in the new year for some offline battles.

Squares

Just wondering, will I be able to plug in my headphones to hear the sound of the game or will it be loud enough? I use the sounds of the characters voices and hits for timing.. Probably the sign of a bad player, but it helps me. And will they be in English or Japanese for BlazBlue? If so I might have to change my settings at home to adjust.
Nyaaaa

Rorooze

I don't know if our setups will allow headphones+speakers playing at the same time. I doubt it. So for simplicity, no headphones.

AFAIK we don't have rules or standard settings which consider player voices. If we do I imagine it'll be English.

Gutted James :<

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

Quote from: originaljulz on November 26, 2010, 04:38:00 PM
Damn, I hate the english dub for Hazama >,<

I am sure that I will miss my Jyayoku combos lol