• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Nick4now

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 07, 2010, 04:47:31 PM
Hahaha. Shit g. that's a four hit combo four piano/mashing punches and getting the lp first hahaha. Good shit Samoof. this guy is the mash king. He once got outta dizzy with the claw in under 1 second.

Hard bro I got him dizzy the other night and so I tried to be flash by pulling off a Juri combo with two stored FBs but by the time I stored one he was already outta dizzy haha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Grr Lenny or someone answer my question!!! Can we make the registration with 2 characters each (but still can't have 2 of the same character per team, ie can't have Andy pick Ryu/Chun and have Kevin pick Gief/Ryu). It would make it more interesting and most tournaments (including Japanese ones) have been doing that recently. Also is it Mikado style? And I think I'll most likely drop out of BB due to it not releasing yet on xbox.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on December 07, 2010, 06:31:59 PM
Grr Lenny or someone answer my question!!! Can we make the registration with 2 characters each (but still can't have 2 of the same character per team, ie can't have Andy pick Ryu/Chun and have Kevin pick Gief/Ryu). It would make it more interesting and most tournaments (including Japanese ones) have been doing that recently. Also is it Mikado style? And I think I'll most likely drop out of BB due to it not releasing yet on xbox.

At this point Mason, no.  I can understand how neat that would be, and see the merit in it, but it's too much to police at this point, so we will just stay with the regular rules.

It's Mikado style.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

EXC355UM

Even though the dates clash, we still wanted to help you guys promote it!  ;D
http://www.shadowloo.com/?p=3403

originaljulz

Just play, Mason. I'm pretty sure everyones going to be pretty scrub.

Also, I thought it was already out here? One of my friends got it from EB I think.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Can't see it on the website and GP have it releasing on supposedly Friday. Not sure if I wanna pre-order it now cause not sure if the xbox players will get into it. And no platinum atm makes me sad.

Also shot EXC355UM for the shout.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo i can bring my stick if someone gives me a ride.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

Quote from: originaljulz on December 07, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
Just play, Mason. I'm pretty sure everyones going to be pretty scrub.

Also, I thought it was already out here? One of my friends got it from EB I think.

Only for ps3, the xbox one doesn't even exist in their system apparently :(
There is no knowledge that is not power

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

CaptainHook

Same, but i'm rubbish so don't partner with me. :P
But there'll prob be a few people like me on the day without a partner.. I'm sure you'll be able to find
someone to team up with.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Rorooze

Skullator