• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Filming at Ranbats

Started by Zeyn, October 07, 2010, 02:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeyn

Heey everyone just lettin u all know im gona be filming at the next ranbats for a short doco im doin for uni on the fighting game community u got here. if theres anyone here hu wouldnt mind being interviewed jst to get a couple of comments in about the community we could really use you so jst post here if ur keen.

to make the ranbats extra special and to try make the finals as hype as possible there mite be a special prize for the 1st place winner which i still gota confirm but its looking positive so far. if anyone here absolutley does not want to be on camera (even in background) jst giv me a heads up and i'll do my best to make sure u arent. everythings still getin planned atm so hopefully it all goes thru smoothly. if u got any questions let me kno

cheerss

Skullator

Sweet bro, pretty sure everyone would be keen to give you an interview if you needed, so hit us up.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Zeyn: "So, what are your thoughts on street fighter?"

Weazzy: "JKFHLSDHFIONSD OFHHJSFJKD BISON KLSDNFSL:DJFMSGFJLDGM DIESEL LKSJDFHSDKFSDFJ CUNT"

Some interviews may be more useful than others. XD
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

I will avoid being on camera like it's the plague. Prefer to be on the other side. Thanking you.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

HoneyBadger

Nah bro you gotta interview the hype too. Otherwise niggas just be like oh look at these nerd cunts
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

I don't mind being on camera... Fuck - if you put me on the DVD cover at least you'll get a mob of women to watch it
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh? Do you have a lot of aunties or something Eru?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 07, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
Oh? Do you have a lot of aunties or something Eru?

Hahahaha too easy - and yes, being a Maori, it's obvious that I do

Community lolz = the best lolz
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha, buzy caants.

Yeah, interview me if you want the super street niggaz perspective on staying alive in the city where the skinny niggaz die.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

mm I am still waiting on the xLan interview I did for them on SSF4.... ><
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on October 07, 2010, 10:38:52 AM
mm I am still waiting on the xLan interview I did for them on SSF4.... ><

It probably didnt make it to the final cut. They tend to ignore the ugly people.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

I won't be making it to this but can someone just make sure they get someone yelling "The Damager" on film? That's pretty much all they need to sum up the NZism community.

Zeyn

bahaha one of our main points focuses on how the super street niggaz stay alive in the city where the skinny niggaz die so we shud be sweet.

The 1st place prize is going to a ps3 copy of BlazBlue:CS (asian version but its still in english) soooo GL to everyone that enters! would be awsome if i won it back :O