• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

In Auckland this Friday/Saturday

Started by CptMunta, October 20, 2010, 12:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Gonna be in Auckland this weekend for business. Drawing pavent art fir Aeota squares re opening on Saturday. Arrive Friday though might pop into yifan's for sneaky footage and games.

Gonna meet up with möbius too hopefully and bring jojo's swag. Also can bring my external hard drive Lenny if you are after psp goodies ;)

My number is 021 162 7071 feel free to txt or just bowl to the opening on Saturday and say hi if you are in the area :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

What time friday u arriving? bunch of peeps usually at yifans about 12-1:30 pm and I'll will be there :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on October 20, 2010, 08:50:08 AM
What time friday u arriving? bunch of peeps usually at yifans about 12-1:30 pm and I'll will be there :)

That's exactly the time I get in man. Would have been good to catch up. No rose in vanilla sadly.  :( I still have to look at the site and organize. I was going to grab some food and head in around or after dinner 6-7ish.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

lol damn ><
well u don't need to use anyone but Sagay in Vinilla right? :) hoho
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

I'll come over to Yifan's, probably won't be til at least 6 though. You should try come to armageddon on Saturday.

CrazyMobius

Cool man. I'm working nights this month so will text you and try and meet during my lunch, usually 3-4pm Fri. Sweet.