• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: massi4h on December 01, 2010, 11:14:57 AM
I saw a guy on breakfast say the average gamer is like 33 years old and half of them are female. I was about to smash my tv screen after he kept blabbing on about his shit.

Next he's gonna say the average athlete is 40 years old cause all the old people like to go for walks.
It's because they count Farmville/Mafia Wars and other Facebook apps as games ::).
KOW 2011

redtie

I am 11 years old on facebook. I got heaps of friends though

karizzma

19 atm. And like redtie Im 111 on facebook and I have no friends...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm 21. Bullshit Ben is the same age as me isn't he?

Hard i heard that about the average gamer aswell lol. Bro and like 64% of people play video games and like 46 % play on their phones. I think they just count people that have played a game before which is about right.

Also didd anyone see that episode of that music proggramme on c4 last night? They had the chick that made guile's sf2 theme and the guy that done heaps for nintendo like donkey kong then capcom games like final fight. Wasn't interesting or anything just thought it was cool cos of sf2.

Also did anyone watch that programme on c4 called Winging It? Man that made me wana travel so badd. See when they went to that place in thailand and got free shots of whiskey? Fucken mean as bitches there and free shots. I would've never came home. Make NZ look like shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thai women are alright if you can ignore the stump where her cock used to be.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

my no kill/no alert run of mgs4 is starting to annoy me.

[8-----D] Toots

just do that shit with no saves

samurai black

[8-----D] Toots

No explanation just do it

are you going for big boss title?

samurai black

nah not yet. just doing this for funsies, since my first playthough was terrible

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on December 01, 2010, 12:29:37 PM
It's because they count Farmville/Mafia Wars and other Facebook apps as games ::).

They definitely would be classed as games though. And there is a lot of money to be made from them. Heaps!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

G my first playthrough was big bossing like a gangsta nikgga.

Nah jak i got caught almost every stage and just scarfaced it all the way. Fuck doing it that way Richard. That's hella frustrating and will cause alots of stress. My way relieves the stress.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 01, 2010, 03:24:31 PM
They definitely would be classed as games though. And there is a lot of money to be made from them. Heaps!

Fuck i read somewhere that all the moneys in phone games now like iphone games lol. Kinda makes sense though as it won't cost much to make and heaps of people must buy them cos they are cheap.

ALSO , what level are you's on for trophiies (PSN)? I'm on level 11. Didn't think it was anything special till my lil gamefreak cousins saw it and was like 'wholly fuck'.

samurai black

im level 8. some psycho on my friend list is 13 :-\

[NIUE] weazzyefff

There's just something about dual wielding huge fucking uzi's that  gets me harder than a totem pole.

Also Spaz 12's leaving niggas heads on their laps also gets me horny.