• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 01, 2010, 04:02:30 PM
ALSO , what level are you's on for trophiies (PSN)? I'm on level 11. Didn't think it was anything special till my lil gamefreak cousins saw it and was like 'wholly fuck'.

How does that work? Does that add up trophies earned or work on the percentage? Because I downloaded a game once and trashed it without getting any trophies.

massi4h

Yes but does playing a facebook game class you as a "gamer." IE does playing touch at lunch time once a fortnight make your a rugby player or going for a walk now and then make you an athlete?

samurai black

redtie

Lunch time is for eating not for touch. Touch starts when the road lamps come on.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 01, 2010, 06:54:26 PM
How does that work? Does that add up trophies earned or work on the percentage? Because I downloaded a game once and trashed it without getting any trophies.

It takes your trophies you've earned and then somehow give you the level by giving more weight to the higher level trophies. Like the platinum ones are worth more, and so on. I don't even have one platinum one but i got like 700 bronzes lol. I hate finding every little hidden gem in games. Gets boring as real quick.

And has anyone else noticed that Black ops should be called snitch ops? The main guy snitch his fucking heart out through the whole story to some cunts that captured him lmfao!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: redtie on December 01, 2010, 07:33:10 PM
Lunch time is for eating not for touch. Touch starts when the road lamps come on.
Touch starts when banging Keri Hilson video comes on.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CaptainHook

Quote from: massi4h on December 01, 2010, 06:55:14 PM
Yes but does playing a facebook game class you as a "gamer." IE does playing touch at lunch time once a fortnight make your a rugby player or going for a walk now and then make you an athlete?

I don't consider myself a "gamer" but i play ST (against the computer) at work every day. I also own an xbox and two TE sticks and
a screen JUST FOR GAMING. Am i gamer? Nah. But where is the line drawn? I think it's how you see yourself to be honest.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CaptainHook on December 01, 2010, 09:44:38 PM
I don't consider myself a "gamer" but i play ST (against the computer) at work every day. I also own an xbox and two TE sticks and
a screen JUST FOR GAMING. Am i gamer? Nah. But where is the line drawn? I think it's how you see yourself to be honest.

WTF? Your a gamer kaant. DW us gamers get all the pussy.

ALSO, does playing ps3 games on CRT  make you blind? I've been getting more and more blind over the past year and it really hurts and stands out when i'm playing on a CRT TV and have to read text or small icons. Need a balling HDTV (and a car and to be debt free).

Fukin full of random as thoughts these days.

redtie

I don't think its the CRT bro. Must be the Diesels, that's some low quality bourbon. Its probably just meths.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: redtie on December 01, 2010, 10:39:20 PM
I don't think its the CRT bro. Must be the Diesels, that's some low quality bourbon. Its probably just meths.

LOL yeah my mum said i could pay off a hdtv easy if i gave up a 6 pack of diezals a week. Everyone looked at her and laughed hardout. Diezal is where i get all my swagalicious pimp game power from. I aint EVAH giving up the precious super diezal mega haws. Being blind is but a small sacrifice for extremely enhanced diezal senses.

I even got told by a guy with a nob for an arm that his arm was like that because of diezals. Preposterous i say! It is the sugar in the diezal you damn fool. Now go get a diezal for mega diezal regeneration power and fuck off. Cos us diezal men drink alone.....in the woods.

samurai black

do you remember the 21st night of september

Nick4now

love was changing the minds of pretenders while chasing the clouds awaaaaaaaay

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Quote from: samurai black on December 01, 2010, 11:31:47 PM
do you remember the 21st night of september

Quote from: Nick4now on December 02, 2010, 12:09:40 AM
love was changing the minds of pretenders while chasing the clouds awaaaaaaaay

Jesus.

I love that song.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

electric

Who doesn't like classic funk ?! Amazing tune
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

redtie

Bro diesels is fucking up your game! I had this bottle of crowne royal I was gunna bring up so we could get on it but I just finished it with the bros and just got back home now. Damn. And also, Fuck McDonalds hunger buster is a rip off.

edit: That song is the buisness