• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

geneterror

I don't know if what else that could be a reference to Simon but all it makes me think of is Black Sabbath!

edit: "I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late"
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

LN

Takes me back to high school, playing Planet Caravan for a music performance...
There is no knowledge that is not power

samurai black

so much for my no kill run. didnt know the stupid powered suits counted as kills :(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 02, 2010, 03:02:15 PM
so much for my no kill run. didnt know the stupid powered suits counted as kills :(

Ahhhhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahahaha. Fuck that was good.

I'm gonna rent out terminator salvation the game solely for it's easy as fuck platinum. And all the other trophies in it are gold. LMFAO! There's something wrong about renting a game for $8.00. Clearing it which will take around 8 hours. Even though it's really shit and every review is proof of this. Just for tophies. Hmmm. Oh well, it's a platinum trophy mane.

I reckon someone could bring out a package on the psn store with 5 Platinum trophies in it for $20.00 and it will fucking sell millions. ANd make billions. Fuck that would be easy. Dame, i need to make a business like this.

edit: When will consoles release a patch that allows mouse and keyboard compatibility and configuration. WHEN GOD WHEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say it's so people don't have an advantage against others on the same console. I hear they wanna be on the same playing field. I say harden the fuck up. Look! We're all playing fighting games on a fucking arcade stick! Why can't we play FPS on a fucking mouse!

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Power is out. Been like that for almost 3 hours. Fuck it's boring not having electricity.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 09:42:26 PM
Ahhhhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahahaha. Fuck that was good.

yeah i have 6 kills mocking me whenever i clear an act. still no alerts though, so thats ok.

LN

Random thought... man electricity is great :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 02, 2010, 10:49:48 PM
Power is out. Been like that for almost 3 hours. Fuck it's boring not having electricity.

Rats g. Better D child it and get someone to pay yo bills nigga. Best time to crack a DIIEZZAALLLL.

Quote from: samurai black on December 02, 2010, 11:21:08 PM
yeah i have 6 kills mocking me whenever i clear an act. still no alerts though, so thats ok.

Oh damn. I thought you clicked after you finished the game :( That woulda been hella funnier. You might as well scratch the no kills now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck she is mud as shit.

Bro Arianny Celeste is fucking hot as shit. And she does muay thai. Though she's really bad at it.

CaptainHook

My google search agrees with your assessment Weazal. Good call on Arianny.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck yea. Guts me a bit cos her lst name is same name as my ex. And she looked like her too. DUmb cunt for fucking that one up  :'( Never gonna get a chick like her again.

ANyway did you guys use to watch Gargoyels? Who was your fave? Mine was that Griffin one. But fuck i just found out about this on Kai. Looks bad as fuck.