• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

So. Went to move the router and stuff around at the flat. Went to plug the router in and sparks came out. Have no Internet and don't get paid till Thursday. Gayness. No cataclysm for mw on launch I guess.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

B BOY DRAW2

Accepted a game from CtrlAltTehl33t...
Played one match...won...then gapped it

HAHAHAHA...sad aye?

FUCK THAT!!!
Last time I played that Turbo fool he rage kicked me.
I'm straight hating!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha thats probably charteris' xbl account.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 04, 2010, 02:44:56 PM
So. Went to move the router and stuff around at the flat. Went to plug the router in and sparks came out. Have no Internet and don't get paid till Thursday. Gayness. No cataclysm for mw on launch I guess.

I love how having no electricity and no internet will not stop you from logging into NZism!

stereomonkey

Mobile internet, great for your nzism fix :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

chewy chips ahoy and mountain dew throwback is awesome

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly sheeit. Skawed this chick i always liked at Uni last night on FB when i was drunk. Unexpectedly As expected, she was hella keen. Diezals and FB = Booty call.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

So on Facebook everyones changing there profile pics to cartoon characters in an effort to stop child abuse..

I decided to start a group where you change your profile pic to something you use to get beasted with when you were a kid to show support for child dicipline

troll for the lols

electric

LOL awesome

Also, how the fuck does changing your profile pic on a social networking site to some obscure 80's/90's cartoon show any form of support for anything ?

Whoever comes up with these "social movements" are fucking knob faces
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

massi4h

Tempted to change my avatar to that old guy from family guy but I don't think it would support it lol.

stereomonkey

Changed mine to remind myself of some people I know who have suffered due to child abuse.  I know it doesn't really mean much but I like the fact that people are aware this happens and hopefully can protect young ones in their family.  Also it reminds me to never let that shit happen to my niece and nephew.

Sorry guys, just my feelings on the subject.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

originaljulz

97% of people think that statistics like this are real.

Most people won't copy and paste this message, but if you're part of the 97% that were born with only half a brain, please post this on NZism to show your support to those who were dropped on their heads as babies.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Optimus prime is incoming to my FB profile!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero