• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: originaljulz on December 06, 2010, 07:33:55 PM
97% of people think that statistics like this are real.

Most people won't copy and paste this message, but if you're part of the 97% that were born with only half a brain, please post this on NZism to show your support to those who were dropped on their heads as babies.

Hahaha!  Don't get me wrong I do laugh at those stupid things, same as breast cancer I do not support it at all.

Though I do support chicks getting their boobs out for it :P

www.nzgirls.co.nz
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

karizzma

CrazyMobius

It's pretty cool that Facebook allowed the breakage of their image usage terms and conditions for this. Bloody Facebook.

Nick4now

Quote from: redtie on December 06, 2010, 04:24:54 PM
I decided to start a group where you change your profile pic to something you use to get beasted with when you were a kid to show support for child dicipline

Lamebook potential right there. Since I grew up with Redtie I'm gonna guess that his pic is either a Vaccum or an extension power cord hahaha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

samurai black

bro, mine was some whip-y bastard stick.

mum called it 'the long arm of the law' :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

My mum loves throwing shit. She got a fucking Brett Favre arm. She threw this corn at my head one time and every fucking corn thingy came off on impact. It was from like 8 ft away and straight headshot. Yeah that bitch will throw anything.

Also, i love my psp. Now i can play a game while waiting for another game to load!!! Genius. Lose in a big lobby? Who gives a fuck i'ma bust out some Monster Hunter. Catch me some mother fucken monsters.

Also, just watched last dragon for the first time. How can that not be classed as a comedy? That shit was fucking hilarious.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

Saying some army guy dying from friendly fire 'made the ultimate sacrifice' is utterly bogus.

1) Him making the sacrifice would require him to have actually entered the friendly fire voluntarily, and with no actual gain from it that would be suicide, not sacrifice

2) It's not the ultimate sacrifice anyway because sacrifices of greater magnitude can be achieved - sacrificing your entire family, city, country, race, world, galaxy, universe...
There is no knowledge that is not power

samurai black

redtie

Lucky strikes are also delicious

B BOY DRAW2

Hells pizza corn nuggets are delicious
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

CrazyMobius

TVs Bloopers and Practical Jokes.

Eddy_COMBO

I hope the All Blacks win the World Cup.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on December 09, 2010, 11:40:30 PM
I hope the All Blacks win the World Cup.

I hope they lose i wanna join in on that riot.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

I don't care who wins the World Cup but I can't wait until it is over. I live in Mt Eden and don't look forward to all the commotion.

LN

Silly New Zealanders... the World Cup is a football event.
There is no knowledge that is not power