• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

1080rips!!!!

That would be cool.

Who is always hidden on the 'who's online status?' and why be hidden for?  Hrmmmmmmmm???

B BOY DRAW2

FAAAARK...I hate that "Pottie time" rap nappy commercial!!!

shit is so irritating!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

electric

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on December 17, 2010, 12:42:40 PM
FAAAARK...I hate that "Pottie time" rap nappy commercial!!!

shit is so irritating!!!

This man speaks the TRUTH
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

Pinolicious

While I hope Tekken is still big when I go to Philippines tonight, I'd like to see some top tier SF4 and some Blazblue
<PSN> Kriselda

samurai black

redtie

samurai black

my tablet is being a kung and i dont know what to do  >:(

redtie

Read about mice on Gough Island.

Niggers is smart! Pretty nasty though, they evolved to realize that the chick of an albatross doesn't move at all if they approach it while its mumz is away. And then they realized that they could eat the chick and it still wouldn't move. BEAST MODE!

Antarctica 101 is pretty shitty apart from that though.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck good counter on the American Honey bro haha. But niggaz can't afford that shit bra.

Bro those mice are ruthless. The ALbatros chicks must be fucking huge too ay. Not as cool as the  peregrine falcon. One will swoop past pick up the mouse then drop it from 300 metres in the air. The mouse will be like farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....doogsh.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

bought myself some of that mammoth supply company yoghurt cause its all manly and shit. apricot and manuka honey flavour cause the rest sounded kinda yuck.

its not bad, but im just not feeling the grains and shit they added to it. only thing grains should be in is cereal, bread and liquor.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

jin surfs blades of ice into peoples faces and valkenhayn turns into a god dam werewolf comboing all over the screen pummeling fools hahhahahaha

yay bbcs
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 18, 2010, 04:45:16 PM
jin surfs blades of ice into peoples faces and valkenhayn turns into a god dam werewolf comboing all over the screen pummeling fools hahhahahaha

yay bbcs

This makes me happy.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

i forgot how much i liked the mummy :)