• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

Quote from: originaljulz on January 17, 2011, 10:56:48 PM
I think the thing I hate the most about fighting games is how you pretty much have to become a student to play them. And I've never been one for studying.

It's different to every other genre which I can play, and use as a means of relaxation because I can just switch my brain off and unwind after a long day at uni.

Inb4 shitstorm. Don't come hurr durring about how that's the appeal, blah blah blah etc etc 'but my opinion is this herp derp' etc. Because everything that came to mind and all the conclusions that you sprung to when you read this, I already know. I never said I didn't like fighting games.

I think this is majorly dependent on what you are studying I had more time for games when i was working full time than i ever did studying

originaljulz

Barnstorm I'm not sure if you took what I said in the right way. By become a student, I meant I need to become a student in Fighting Games, majoring in Blazblue. Not you need to be an irl student to play them lol.

P.S.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

As they say

Street fighter isnt just a game, it's life!

There is no knowledge that is not power

massi4h

Yeah but the thing is I actually enjoy studying the various video games I play. I don't enjoy studying shit as a student which is why I'm failing pretty hard at uni right now. I can study games all day without even playing with no worries but can't study schoolwork for more than an hour or so...

CrazyMobius

Quote from: massi4h on January 18, 2011, 10:14:11 AM
Yeah but the thing is I actually enjoy studying the various video games I play. I don't enjoy studying shit as a student which is why I'm failing pretty hard at uni right now. I can study games all day without even playing with no worries but can't study schoolwork for more than an hour or so...

Sounds like you should  be working in the gaming industry then.

CrazyMobius

Sweet, there is a raffle at work this Friday and the prize is an Xbox 360. I will enter this raffle.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Simon, I think you will find 90% of the people on this forum SHOULD be working in the gaming industry.

Except weazzy. He should be trying to figure out a way to make diezal come out of the taps in his kitchen.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

200 posts ago I became the top poster on the forum. O_o

Reward should be mod status imo. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

nztauranga

Get your surge plugs handy for tonites storm! Otherwise unplug at wall.
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 18, 2011, 02:25:23 PM
Sounds like you should  be working in the gaming industry then.

nah sounds like he should be a pro gamer to me.

Quote from: nztauranga on January 18, 2011, 03:13:52 PM
Get your surge plugs handy for tonites storm! Otherwise unplug at wall.

I cbf.

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 18, 2011, 03:03:11 PM
Simon, I think you will find 90% of the people on this forum SHOULD be working in the gaming industry.

Except weazzy. He should be trying to figure out a way to make diezal come out of the taps in his kitchen.

Fuck that would be awesome. Except i'd be dead in about about 5 days give or take. Depending on how long it would take to O.D on Diezal. With no sleep and harldy any air (only for smoke breaks).

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 18, 2011, 02:27:06 PM
Sweet, there is a raffle at work this Friday and the prize is an Xbox 360. I will enter this raffle.

Goodluck! Man i wouldn't even except a free xbox 360. Oh yes i would. Sell it for some mighty diezals.

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 18, 2011, 03:09:12 PM

Wholly sheeiiittttt. I nominate thee for mod status. You can be the mod of worthless threads like this one and wombo lol. I should be mod of a 'super link up for phat diezal skulling party' thread of some sort. And a matchmaking your GF with the mighty Weazal thread. Like ' Hey weazy i just can't seem to satisfy my girl anymore'. I be like 'G, gimme dat ish, i'll get her diezaled up and pound her ass concave, knaamean!!'.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 18, 2011, 03:09:12 PM

You have been rewarded the title of Kung.  Wear it proud.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

I think the head hammer option is legit. I feel I only grew into the fine, upstanding citizen I am today because my parents hit me as a kid.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i did that once when i was exactly 10 too lol. My sisters teased me for like half the day. Someone might have really really fucked him off. I ran away cos i was scared what kinda trouble i would get in when my mum got home. 'Mum they were being bitches' doesn't cut it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Uni gonna be shit as this year without the diezal crew there. Useless dropouts.

I gotta do the ol 'who wans to chip in for a 6 pack of diezals?' again.