• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hahaah Mayo is fattening as bra. And i reckon the best one is the Eta. We got both at home and i just don't like best foods. Might be cos the packaging is shit lol.

Putting with baked beans sound like shit though. Put heaps of cheese on it and put it on toast. Then put some tomato and onion in it too. And put an egg on it and make a sandwhich. Mmm i'm making myself hungry now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 02:37:31 PM
And i reckon the best one is the Eta. We got both at home and i just don't like best foods.

:o

massi4h

Yeah the only browser that exists is Google Chrome.

geneterror

Quote from: massi4h on January 19, 2011, 03:47:12 PM
Yeah the only browser that exists is Firefox.
I hate Google Chrome for some reason. Proably because I think Google are planning a one government, new world order takeover ;)
KOW 2011

massi4h

Google Chrome runs tetris friends better than firefox and I like the way that it puts the urls in for me without having to push the down arrow.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: geneterror on January 19, 2011, 03:52:22 PM
I hate Google Chrome for some reason. Proably because I think Google are planning a one government, new world order takeover ;)

Fuck keen worlds getting boring with no massive as wars and shit

[NIUE] weazzyefff

G there's heaps of phat wars going on bra.

Quote from: massi4h on January 19, 2011, 04:09:27 PM
Google Chrome runs tetris friends better than firefox and I like the way that it puts the urls in for me without having to push the down arrow.

Doesn't firefox do that too. Not the tetris part ( ilol'd at that shit).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Firefox's "awesomebar" has the best URL/page title auto completion, save the one thing that Mason mentioned - not having to press down then enter to go to a URL.

Chrome is, for the most part, faster - but Firefox 4 (currently in RC) is more competitive in this area. It's still a bit of a memory pig though.

Chromes "one process per tab" puts it ahead in terms of system resources and CPU tie down, and it's plugin sandbox model is really good too.

Safari is fucking awful.
Internet Explorer is fucking awful.
Opera is fucking awful.

These are the facts. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

i would smang all 5 of those cheerleaders in man of the house

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

They only have eyes for Tommy Lee Jones.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 19, 2011, 09:18:51 PM
i would smang all 5 of those cheerleaders in man of the house

LOL remember when we were talking about this last year it was on. I'll say it again. I would cheat on my wife Christina Millian with that latino chick. Damn she fine.

redtie

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 10:03:34 PM
LOL remember when we were talking about this last year it was on. I'll say it again. I would cheat on my wife Christina Millian with that latino chick. Damn she fine.

I think you have to say 'latina chick' or else it doesn't make sense unless she is a tranny or something.

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 10:03:34 PM

wasn't it a different christian milian movie? not that she has lots to chose from.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: redtie on January 19, 2011, 11:03:27 PM
I think you have to say 'latina chick' or else it doesn't make sense unless she is a tranny or something.
Oh yeeah. Man I love brazilians too. They got mint accents.

Quote from: samurai black on January 19, 2011, 11:06:53 PM
wasn't it a different christian milian movie? not that she has lots to chose from.

Nah bro it was this movie. Ages ago. Like last year january bro straight up hahah.

And then I brang up how much i loved her again when 'bring it on' came on. The weazal straight opens up like a bieech on this forum lol.

redtie

Fuck yeah B-. Summer school is free.

Actually B- is pretty shit. BUT I'LL TAKE IT!!