• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 19, 2011, 02:37:31 PM
hahaah Mayo is fattening as bra. And i reckon the best one is the Eta. We got both at home and i just don't like best foods. Might be cos the packaging is shit lol.

Putting with baked baeans sound like shit though. Put heaps of cheese on it and put it on toast. Then put some tomato and onion in it too. And put an egg on it and make a sandwhich. Mmm i'm making myself hungry now.
poah! Who bombed the shittah!!
-work to live not live to work-><>

IR U IM B IL E

The vacuum cleaner at my work is named Henry.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I wouldve named it a girls name. At least then when you guys are having sex with it, it isnt gay.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

nztauranga

Watching the green hornet @ moviesdatacenter.com then take kids to waiwera hotpools spoilt lil bratz.

nztauranga

Quote from: nztauranga on January 22, 2011, 09:56:38 AM
Watching the green hornet @ moviesdatacenter.com then take kids to waiwera hotpools spoilt lil bratz.
waiwera hotpools jam packed ! Sardines in a tin can it was. Black hole hydro slide was the shiznit! Haaa i got stuck 3times in green slide..betr get bak to jetts gym haaaa.

originaljulz

I think Blazblue is a good game because it has an awesome storyline, yet alone an awesome storyline for a fighting game.

It's not just hey lets have a tournament to: turn all the best fighters in the world to stone/raise ogres and shit/have a tournament with fighters around the world for the sake of having a tournament.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I haven't even started story mode.

On ssf4 i've only clocked it and seen the endings of M.Bison and Akuma. I just make my own storyline bro. Dunno why i clocked it with everyone in T6 and done everything story related in that game for.

Doesn't sf have a cool storyline though? I don't know what it is. I just thought it did. Oh well. Tekken 9 is gonna be a iron fist tournament , i'm calling it now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm going to have a break from gaming until mvC3 comes out. If i don't get withdrawals. And if it aint killing me. I'm gonna give up for good. It's fucking with my mentality.

edit: And who DOESN'T check eventhubs and iplaywinner almost every day?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

the amazing maze n maize.

worst television commercial ever.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Agree. The only 'jingle' worse than "Butterfly butterfly butterfly butterfly CREEK"
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

Lemme Smang it. Funniest shit ever. I love it how at the end how some girl is rubbing this guys belly then it pops up with 'A tummiscratch beat'.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

The paper shredder at work is low tier
pringles

nztauranga

IR U IM B IL E

When I used to work at Pak n Save, my mate and I came up with a simple code to let each other know about hot chicks in the store. We used M&M's to describe them. An "M&M" is a hot chick, a "Crispy M&M" is an uber hot chick, and a "Peanut M&M" is a milf. "Crispy in aisle 5" or "Could you pass the peanut M&M's behind you" was all we did back then. Yeah it's silly but we were young and what's funny is that we still do it.

Now there's pretzel m&m's and what not and I was just wondering what these new varieties could mean..

Work's so slow... BRING ON THE LONG WEEKEND!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."