• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IR U IM B IL E

I only like his shit in No Love with Eminem and Look At Me Now with Chris Brown and Busta. But even then, Eminem and Busta both fuckin annihilated him. He doesnt come close.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 10, 2011, 12:40:53 PM
I only like his shit in No Love with Eminem and Look At Me Now with Chris Brown and Busta. But even then, Eminem and Busta both fuckin annihilated him. He doesnt come close.

Yer i don't even like that no love song haha. Eminem is gone shit. Lil Wayne is shit in that song too.

Eminem got ripped by everyone in that lebron james song. Forgot what it's called cos i'm drunk. But i remember Drake ripped everyone and Em tried to stand out with his flow but his lyrics were shit.

Back in Em's prime i think he was the best after Big L. Tied up with Biggie, something alot of people are scared to admit cos he's white haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 10, 2011, 12:34:17 PM...they just do gay songs for radio and shit. Nobody listens to radio anyway, unless you like Rihanna and Rihanna adn every now and then a Rihanna wannabe.

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm out for presidents to represent me. I'm out for presidents to represent me. I'm out for DEAD fucking presidents to represent me..... get monnneyyyy.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

You dare fucking post NAS after you all talk about all your shit artists? Fucking homos.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Nick4now

What the fuck? Dead Prez is fucking awesome. Totally not shit at all. "Who shoot Biggie Smalls? If we don't get them, they gonna get us all. Im down for running up on them Masons in their City Hall." I cracked up laughing when Dave Chappelle rapped that at his Block Party haha

Sorry Weazzy I usually don't like southern Hip Hop. There's a few execptions for me though lol Outkast and Little Brother are a couple I can think off the top of my head haha. I'd also agree what you said about Eminem, that guy is a fucking lyrical beast but I haven't liked any of his new shit. He's gone all emo now lol

Everytime I hear Busta he always disappoints me just because his verses are never on the same level as the one he did for ATCQ's Scenario.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

I hate Dead Prez, fuckin' whinging for backpackers :P
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hah Dave Chapelle whores that song. It's been remade so many times. Still the best DP song imo.

But they got their name from NAS. Smoof's a noob, he thought both of us posted NAS lmfao.

Have you seen tha movie? It's pretty mint.

Straight up i was the biggest new school hater. No shit i was. But honestly get over it. Their shit is mean. LOL my 60 year old uncle likes outcast. My old as work mates used to liike outcast. Their old shit was aight, but their new shit wasn't even considered my sorta music by me.

Best rapper ever was BIG L. Can't fuck with him. R.I.P. Much bigger than hip hop.

Also to add about tupac evolution to wayne thing. You's are fucked if you's though pac would still be bangin gthat shit if he was alive. Do you think he was the only gangsta rapper? He was turning mainstream, and unfortunately so was Biggie. They would be mainstream by now.

But like most rappers these days. YOu would have to satay away from radio to still feel the real. Straigt up fucking get some GUcci . Everyone hate him so someone gota love him.

Lemmmaaaa!!

HoneyBadger

Shot Griz I know you got my back always baby <3  :-*
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

IR U IM B IL E

Busta. About 10-12 seconds of rap in one breath. This is why I like this song. Gimmicks g!

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

CaptainHook

I wonder if the music thread is jealous of this one? LOL
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 10, 2011, 04:05:58 PM
Gimmicks g!

LIsten to it you bitch ass gimicky ass niccas. And listen to it loud. Mad lyrical genius. If you want drama you beter wear plenty armour, no gimicks son.

It is sad that rappers these days didn't listen to this warning. Nowadays niggas can't hang if they were fucking scarecrows.

geneterror

Fuck yeah Lord Finesse is the fuckin' rilla!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 10, 2011, 04:06:01 PM
I wonder if the music thread is jealous of this one? LOL

That's the beauty of random thoughts thread. It accepts all.

geneterror

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 10, 2011, 04:05:58 PM
Busta. About 10-12 seconds of rap in one breath. This is why I like this song. Gimmicks g!

Check the R.A flow in this track...nice as.

And I don't mind some poppy shit if it ain't plastic rubbish. Check the new Joel Ortiz video. This guy and Joe Budden are pretty much running East Coast hip hop at the moment in my opinion.

Joe, Joel, Crooked I and Royce da 5'9 have a group called Slaughterhouse, peeps should check out the mix tape. Royce da 5'9's "Death is certain" album is a modern classic as well.
KOW 2011