• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 10, 2011, 04:06:01 PM
I wonder if the music thread is jealous of this one? LOL

How so? I've seen no music discussion at all in the last couple pages. Though Eminem is definitely top tier rap. Sing for the Moment is just awesome

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm shell shocked!!

Bra , Graeme. Man you gots taste bra. I'm right here giving you mad props. You know alot bra. Givin that you get into the total opposite music as well. Straiht up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

Quote from: massi4h on February 10, 2011, 04:45:49 PM
How so? I've seen no music discussion at all in the last couple pages.

Ouch. Hahaha.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 10, 2011, 04:50:40 PM
I'm shell shocked!!

Bra , Graeme. Man you gots taste bra. I'm right here giving you mad props. You know alot bra. Givin that you get into the total opposite music as well. Straiht up.

I recognized this the moment he mentioned Nina Simone, Vinnie Paz and R.A. a while back lol Death is Certain is indeed a great album. Kinda ironic that Royce makes references to DP's Hip Hop don't you think?  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: Nick4now on February 10, 2011, 05:03:32 PMKinda ironic that Royce makes references to DP's Hip Hop don't you think?  :D
:D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

geneterror

Quote from: Nick4now on February 10, 2011, 05:03:32 PM
I recognized this the moment he mentioned Nina Simone, Vinnie Paz and R.A. a while back lol Death is Certain is indeed a great album. Kinda ironic that Royce makes references to DP's Hip Hop don't you think?  :D
Haha snap. It's not the music I don't like it's some of the lyrics. Just like Immortal Technique, some of it's awesome but some of it really rubs me up the wrong way lyrically on Revolutioanry Vol 1, not so much Vol 2. He comes across like less of a pretencious prick on Vol 2.

But hey that's the reaction they're after, I understand and respect people making music to get a reaction ;D

KOW 2011

samurai black

so....

how about that justin bieber eh?

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] weazzyefff

G he be banging.................Selena Gomez. So i be hating. Cos haters gone hate.

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 10, 2011, 07:19:01 PM
He be making the $$$

Farrkk. I thought he was struggling.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

KOW 2011

CaptainHook

Justin is no Michael Jackson even though he tries so hard to be. Gotta get the kiddy fiddling down first aye.

samurai black

Nick4now

Quote from: geneterror on February 10, 2011, 05:59:23 PM
Haha snap. It's not the music I don't like it's some of the lyrics. Just like Immortal Technique, some of it's awesome but some of it really rubs me up the wrong way lyrically on Revolutioanry Vol 1, not so much Vol 2. He comes across like less of a pretencious prick on Vol 2.

But hey that's the reaction they're after, I understand and respect people making music to get a reaction ;D

Haha I knew you would feel the same way about Immortal Technique  ;D But I do understand where you're coming from. I remember my mind being blown when I first listened to Revolutionary Vol 1 & 2... Especially his fucked up tracks like "Dance with the Devil". But he's the type of guy who I really need to be in the mood for in order to listen just because he doesn't really have fun with the tracks and he seems to push a lot of his beliefs onto the listener (Same with Dead Prez).

Bieber won't be around when his balls drop. Kinda like Hanson  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Hanson are still going. My flatmate loves them. LOL. Their video they did with the canon 7D is quite good.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha yer i got over imortal techinque ages ago. He's like pac, use the same punchlines in heaps of his songz lol. The forcefead your children mercury was bad when he first said it.

I leave you full of clips like the moon blocking the sun' was teh first line i heard from him and was instantly hooked. First dude to get me outta my west coast ganster rap phase.

Dance with the Devil was ill. Nobody would listen to it whe i try to force them haha.

I like putting him on at a party and watching everybody stop dancing adn go 'wtf?'.