• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Afro motherfucking M-A-N  ;D

Best diss track ever.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

B BOY DRAW2

Are you fuckin serious!?

no offense to Afroman supporters...well...actually...

lots of offence...cause that was just straight shit.

I hope you were taking the piss...?
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

originaljulz

Yeah Afroman was kinda funny when I was like, 12. But even then I'm pretty sure I realised there was no musical quality to his work at all.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

look at these folk, jealous of the afroman.

massi4h

Quote from: originaljulz on March 19, 2011, 08:16:47 PM
Yeah Afroman was kinda funny when I was like, 12. But even then I'm pretty sure I realised there was no musical quality to his work at all.
Yeah I know he was pretty funny back then. And hip hop was good music.

Ahhh those old times of a young misguided me.

Pinolicious

Quote from: massi4h on March 19, 2011, 09:22:43 PM
Ahhh those old times of a young misguided me.

Ahhh... how you still have them
<PSN> Kriselda

Eddy_COMBO

Tua won. Fight was good, Tua landed some good hits but couldn't KO Demetrice King. Kind of an empty win. Tua won, but no KO.

I just don't get why King was taunting Tua mid fight when King was obviously the punching bag  ???
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Don't get why Tua's still fighting tbh. His last fight was a loss (though the judges were just a little bit biased lol) and he doesn't seem to give a shit about knocking the other guy out which is pretty much all he's good for. It's like playing hulk vs wolverine and trying to win with just jabs and backdashes.

He put a bit more of a fight this time but was pretty disappointing to see him actually finally make an attempt at the end of the last round. The other guy seems like he's just here for a free holiday.

samurai black

i must thank ben, dave and sol for introducing me to the awesomeness of the boss burger at maccas  ;D

Lennysaurus

I'd have to  totally disagree on the Tua stuff.

If anything I think Tua is now a much smarter fighter, and he is using these guys to show that he has the ability to last 12 rounds now.

There was no reason for Tua to go in there and Maul a knockout after it was obvious that he was gonna win the points game.  Why leave yourself open to a random punch that might knock you out when you have the fitness and the lead?  I have really enjoyed watching Tua lately just for the sheer fact that he is proving that he is no longer a meathead.

Also I wouldn't be surprised that boxing is rife with politics and corruption nowadays.  No one would want to sponsor a fighter that will KO the opponent in the second round since the fight ends up over, and your adverts on the TV screen are gonna get ignored after the bout is over and everyone flicks over the TV channel.

In other news, I have drunk far too much since St Paddy's day.

I also shaved my beard off yesterday.  My chin is really cold.

PS: Afroman is awesome.  Colt 45 and 2 zigzags is hillarious.  I wish I had an Afro, then I could be AfroLen.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Texting me at 5am when im at work when youre drunk is all good.

Doing it 2 days later when im in bed asleep is not so good.

Youre lucky youve still got points left over from making the beast drunken vanilla milk tea pancakes.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 20, 2011, 01:48:47 PM
Texting me at 5am when im at work when youre drunk is all good.

Doing it 2 days later when im in bed asleep is not so good.

Youre lucky youve still got points left over from making the beast drunken vanilla milk tea pancakes.

oh yeah, Im totally trying to figure out how that works by the way.  I'm so fucked I can barely say my name, and I end up cooking the pancakes?  Also, Kurts said that they tasted like shit, but there weren't any left when I woke up, so I think he is lying.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Kurts all shit they were fucking awesome. Just a little bit rubbery.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 20, 2011, 01:45:20 PM
I'd have to  totally disagree on the Tua stuff.

If anything I think Tua is now a much smarter fighter, and he is using these guys to show that he has the ability to last 12 rounds now.

There was no reason for Tua to go in there and Maul a knockout after it was obvious that he was gonna win the points game.  Why leave yourself open to a random punch that might knock you out when you have the fitness and the lead?  I have really enjoyed watching Tua lately just for the sheer fact that he is proving that he is no longer a meathead.

yeah you're right. I still dont get why king was taunting tua though. It just made king look silly tbh
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2