• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 09, 2011, 10:11:03 PM
In other words ' I'm not as black as you's think. Matter of fact i'm white as rice on rice.'

Gee i think i'm officially the blackest guy here.By farrrr. Farrrk so lonely.

If being black means smanging questionable trannys, drinking diesels and spewing on your stick then yes you are the blackest guy here. By farrrr  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 09, 2011, 10:11:03 PM
In other words ' I'm not as black as you's think. Matter of fact i'm white as rice on rice.'

Gee i think i'm officially the blackest guy here.By farrrr. Farrrk so lonely.

Richard is at the point now where he just sets the standard for being black. Basically, if youre not copying him, you're not black.

So shut your damn mouth white boy.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

nztauranga

Quote from: samurai black on April 09, 2011, 09:48:55 PM
just had a pleasant meal at lonestar.

dessert was stink though, strawberry sauce does not go with mint ice cream :/
strawberry sauce on mint ice cream sounds like kina's on toast, mind blowing. Yeah strawberry n mint make 1 go >.< but kina's on toast crunch slurppp! Lol
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] weazzyefff

My bad. You's are way too black for me.

I can't keep up with Richards black shenanigans. Lone star is TOO gangs. Mint ice cream? Sheeeiiit.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Kim

Mans got class aint no black white yellow about it

samurai black

red bull trolley derby today was pretty mean. took all fucking day though, so it dragged on for ages. they told us to be there by half eight at the latest, me and my mates arrived at 7. then NOTHING happened until noon.

previous years theyve done it so theres two karts racing at a time. this year they did it one kart at a time. i think it was supposed to be over at 5, we didnt race til 6.

highlights of the day were the redbull promo girls, with the killer uniform of legs, short skirts and tans ;D, the scenery and some hilarious crashes and absolutely shoddy karts. and the one ruthless as fuck crash that sent one dude flying and the other chick in the kart lying motionless for a few seconds :O

low parts was definitely the fat chick in the diaper. ugh :/ and that it took so damn long

AND THE JUDGES SUCK DIIIIIIIIIICK

the ground hawk kart definitely shouldve won imo. heaps cooler than the lame kung super prefessional looking job the 1st place dudes got :P

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

hah, my mate had the camera and hasnt uploaded them yet.

originaljulz

I always mean to watch this. But I never do.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

haha, meanest conflict of interest at the redbull trolley derby. learnt that one of the judges who is the owner of huffer, also was sponsoring the winning team.

what a kung :D

massi4h

Oh yeah I got rushed to the emergency yesterday. Woke up at 6:30 with this massive pain in my stomach. Tried to go back to sleep but it kept getting worse. About 7:15ish I had to run into my parents room and then start rolling on the floor sweating hardcore struggling to breathe. They called 111 for an ambulance then just before the ambulance was gonna leave I started to feel better so I told my mum to cancel. Then they took me straight to Waitakere Hospital where I was feeling perfectly normal, then a minute from getting there I started to feel it again. Didn't hurt too much. Then got in there and bam "fuck this hurts" /roll on the floor again.

They took me straight in and then I sat on a bed felt like I was dying, waiting for a doctor or nurse to come. Took like 10 minutes, which the pain had again passed about 2 minutes before the Nurse got there. Had a panadol and then some stronger painkiller, but didn't matter cause I wasn't feeling anything at the time. Now just as someone came to check my blood pressure, bam I'm on the floor again. This time I managed to vomit and I got to do it twice. Felt much better after that, painkiller's didn't do shit. Basically was there all day, pain struck about 2 more times while the doctor/nurse were being awfully slow (yay for EMERGENCY). I was put in observation at about 11ish. Took an xray. They told me that nothing showed up in my blood tests. Had a couple more strikes, last one being about 11:40, felt it building up for about half an hour, then the intense pain lasted about 2 minutes. Though I handled it better this time. Stayed there til 3 and nothing else happened so they sent me home. Doctor wasn't sure what it was, maybe some gastro thingy, but the only conclusion we could think of were these hot chips I was eating on Friday. They're about as spicy as bt wings. And apparently spicy food can burn the lining in your stomach. So i got prescribed some medicine that pastes a layer in my stomach or something.

Still don't know why it was in random attacks rather than being constantly in pain. Can feel my stomach turning or something quite a bit though, maybe it's healing or something. Just hope that shit doesn't come back. Definitely the worst pain I've ever felt by far.

That was my fun Sunday.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I believe the technical term is "Tummy ache"
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.